Download JPG to PDF Converter for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the JPG to PDF Converter for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the JPG to PDF Converter on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install JPG to PDF Converter for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the JPG to PDF Converter on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the JPG to PDF Converter on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install JPG to PDF Converter for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the JPG to PDF Converter on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the JPG to PDF Converter and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install JPG to PDF Converter for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the JPG to PDF Converter on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the JPG to PDF Converter and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the JPG to PDF Converter and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
JPG to PDF Converter
|App Name||JPG to PDF Converter|
|Update||January 6, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
JPG to PDF Converter FAQs, Guide, and Features
JPG to PDF Converter is an easy-to-use app to convert multiple JPG files to one PDF file offline.
First, you choose any JPG files on your Android phone, select a preset PDF page size or enter page width and height, set PDF page orientation, then tap the “Convert to PDF” button to start conversion. JPG to PDF Converter uses multithreading to improve conversion speed. It only takes a few seconds to convert hundreds of image files.
Additionally, we provide free online conversion services to convert JPG to PDF or convert PDF back to JPG.
Crop and rotate images (Tap “SORT” button, find the image you want to crop or rotate, PULL IT TO THE LEFT, then tap on “CROP & ROTATE” icon on the right).
Fixed a bug which may cause image chooser freeze when there are too many images.
Small bugs fixed.
The JPG to PDF Converter is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.