Download Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Juz Amma (Suras of Quran)
|App Name||Juz Amma (Suras of Quran)|
|Update||November 9, 2017|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) FAQs, Guide, and Features
This application contains Juz Amma (Last chapter of the Quran from Surah 78 to Surah 114) and Al-Fatiha. Each sura is displayed with its original verse (in arabic) and also with its translation and transliteration.
A juz is one of 30 parts of roughly equal length into which the Qur’an is sometimes divided.
The juz that is the most commonly memorized is «juz Amma» which is the thirtieth part and which starts from Sura 78 (An-Naba) to Sura 114 (An-Nas), that are most of the short suras of the Quran.
Juz Amma is named after the 1st word of the 1st sura (sura 78) in that juz.
– Improved application (faster when opening a Surah and scrolling Ayats)
– Quran with tajweed colors
– You can remove the ads
– Fullscreen mode
– You can make the font size much more bigger
– The bar enabling quick access of Ayat can now be disabled
The Juz Amma (Suras of Quran) is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.