Download Kami Home for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Kami Home for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Kami Home on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Kami Home for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Kami Home on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Kami Home on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Kami Home for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Kami Home on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Kami Home and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Kami Home for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Kami Home on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Kami Home and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Kami Home and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Kami Home|
|Update||December 14, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Kami Home FAQs, Guide, and Features
Kami makes it easy and practical to protect and stay connected with the things that matter–your family, pets, and the things you love. With just a few simple steps, you can control your Kami-connected devices in one place.
Kami Home app gives you access to live footage of your home 24/7 and sends activity alerts to notify you of any unusual motion detected activity. Keep tabs on your nanny day and night, check in on your pets, or simply monitor your house.
No hidden fees. 100% security, our cloud storage comes with bank-level encryption and security at an affordable price. Choose your tailored solution according to your home security needs and storage time preferences.
Find and playback only what matters. Quickly scan through your recording and jump directly to the important events of the day with fast-forward speeds of up to 32x.
Keep your recordings longer. Store your video recordings in the cloud for up to 30 days. Get instant access to your recordings anytime, anywhere.
Get extra peace of mind. Whether you’re on vacation or simply not home, you can back up everything to Kami Cloud. You’ll never have to worry about storage, it’s all there in Kami Cloud.
Kami Home app supports all Kami products.
– Improved Face Detection view from camera activities
– Minor UI Improvements
– Various Bug Fixes
The Kami Home is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.