Download Khan Academy for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Khan Academy for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Khan Academy on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Khan Academy for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Khan Academy on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Khan Academy on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Khan Academy for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Khan Academy on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Khan Academy and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Khan Academy for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Khan Academy on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Khan Academy and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Khan Academy and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Khan Academy|
|Update||October 20, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Khan Academy FAQs, Guide, and Features
You can learn anything. For free.
Spend an afternoon brushing up on statistics. Discover how the Krebs cycle works. Get a head start on next semester’s geometry. Prepare for upcoming exams. Or, if you’re feeling particularly adventurous, learn how fire-stick farming changes the landscape of Australia.
Whether you’re a student, teacher, homeschooler, principal, adult returning to the classroom after 20 years, or a friendly alien trying to get a leg up in earthly biology — Khan Academy’s personalized learning library is available to you, for free.
– Learn anything, for free: Thousands of interactive exercises, videos, and articles at your fingertips. Study math, science, economics, finance, grammar, history, government, politics, and much, much more.
– Sharpen your skills: Practice exercises, quizzes, and tests with instant feedback and step-by-step hints. Follow along with what you’re learning in school, or practice at your own pace.
– Keep learning when you’re offline: Bookmark and download your favorite content to watch videos without an internet connection.
– Pick up where you left off: Tailored to your current learning level, our mastery system gives instant feedback and recommendations on exactly which skills and videos to try next. And, if you choose to create a free account, your learning syncs with http://khanacademy.org, so your progress is always up-to-date across all your devices.
Learn using expert-created videos, interactive exercises, and in-depth articles in math (arithmetic, pre-algebra, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, calculus, differential equations, linear algebra), science (biology, chemistry, physics), economics (microeconomics, macroeconomics, finance and capital markets), humanities (art history, civics, finance, US history, US government and politics, world history), and more (including computer science principles)!
Already familiar with the Khan Academy website? Not all functionality is available in this app. Community discussions, computer programming content, test prep, parent tools, teacher tools, and district tools should all be accessed directly at http://khanacademy.org.
Khan Academy is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, with the mission of providing a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere.
∙ Bug fixes and performance improvements.
The Khan Academy is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.