Download Kiwi.com for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Kiwi.com for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Kiwi.com on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Kiwi.com for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Kiwi.com on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Kiwi.com on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Kiwi.com for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Kiwi.com on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Kiwi.com and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Kiwi.com for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Kiwi.com on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Kiwi.com and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Kiwi.com and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||December 1, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
Kiwi.com FAQs, Guide, and Features
Find and book the cheapest trips with Kiwi.com
By connecting nearly a thousand airlines, train, and bus carriers worldwide, Kiwi.com can offer you the cheapest tickets to anywhere on the planet.
Best search in the travel industry
Try one quick search and you’ll wish that every travel website had our advanced, easy-to-use search tools.
Virtual Global Supercarrier
Our vision is to provide all travelers with the best range of door-to-door travel options, no matter the destination.
Book with as much flexibility as you want with our unique fare types ticketing. From the cheapest flights to the most cancelation options, Kiwi.com’s fare types give you maximum flexibility, and they work across your full itinerary with multiple carriers including those that don’t cooperate.
Global 24/7 customer support
We offer assistance in 12+ languages and we’re constantly innovating new ways for our customers to manage bookings and answer questions, right in the app, without even needing to contact a call center or wait for an email.
What the media says
“Kiwi.com will find you the cheapest international flights.” — Condé Nast Traveler
“So clever that once you understand how it works you cannot help but be impressed.” — Business Insider
“Kiwi.com helps you figure out where you can fly within your budget.” — The New York Times
“Kiwi.com gets the lowest price by finding connections that other search engines wouldn’t even consider.” — Peter Greenberg, Emmy-awarded travel journalist
Thanks for updating the Kiwi.com app.
When signing up, your email is validated in the app and you are instantly signed in.
As always, we’re doing everything we can to improve your mobile travel experience.
The Kiwi.com is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.