Download KoalaSafe for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the KoalaSafe for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the KoalaSafe on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install KoalaSafe for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the KoalaSafe on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the KoalaSafe on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install KoalaSafe for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the KoalaSafe on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the KoalaSafe and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install KoalaSafe for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the KoalaSafe on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the KoalaSafe and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the KoalaSafe and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||June 2, 2017|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
KoalaSafe FAQs, Guide, and Features
KoalaSafe is a parental control tool to set up internet time limits, block inappropriate apps and sites, and see analytics of where kids spend time online. Works across all devices in the home, controlled by a simple smartphone app.
This app is the companion app to the KoalaSafe child-safe wireless router. You need the router to unlock all the functions, but feel free to download it and explore the power you would have if you purchased the router.
Simply create an account to setup the schedule of when your kids can go online and the type of content they can view.
Find out more at http://koalasafe.com
Improved Pairing & Diagnostics
The KoalaSafe is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.