Download Korean Relay for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Korean Relay for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Korean Relay on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Korean Relay for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Korean Relay on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Korean Relay on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Korean Relay for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Korean Relay on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Korean Relay and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Korean Relay for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Korean Relay on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Korean Relay and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Korean Relay and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Korean Relay|
|Update||September 29, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Korean Relay FAQs, Guide, and Features
The word description can be found in English, Chinese, and Korean.
Let’s learn Korean by playing games.
Try to challenge the computer and the Korean alphabet.
If you win a computer, you are a good Korean player.
Your vocabulary skills will reach a considerable level when you save your animal friend while playing the game.
1. You can learn Korean through games.
2. Various learning functions by displaying Korean words in English or Chinese characters.
3. Ability to use Korean or English word listening function.
4. Provide learning via the Korean Idiom quiz.
When you enjoy game with your friends and family, you will improve your Korean and Chinese language.
Only 70,000 words used by Koreans can be used.
1. Providing the computer with the ability to assign a mission
2. Add Chinese language expression
– About 80,000 Chinese characters (7,000 words)
* Cafe : http://cafe.naver.com/koreanrelay
The Korean Relay is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.