Download Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey
|App Name||Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey|
|Update||October 20, 2020|
|Requirement||8.0 and up|
Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey FAQs, Guide, and Features
“Game of the week – Krystopia combines the escape room-style puzzles found in games like The Room with some of the visual style and gameplay elements from The Witness”
“Game of the week – We’re getting major The Room vibes from Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey, with perhaps a pinch of The Witness stirred in for good measure”
“Best game of the week – it´s all held together with enchanting music and cute animations”
– Pocket Gamer
Follow Nova Dune, a space explorer in her adventure to find out about the unfamiliar distress signal she received aboard her ship. Determined to investigate it, she finds herself on a desolated planet where all civilization has vanished.
Solve challenging puzzles and unwrap the mystery that lies in the beautiful universe of Krystopia.
Krystopia is an escape room game that challenges and captivates you with intriguing laser puzzles, robots and hidden objects.
Your objective is to guide Nova in her search for clues. Observe, think and solve ingenious puzzles to reconstitute the story of the strange land she ́s treading upon. Investigate the causes that left the planet empty to resolve the intricate mystery of the long lost civilization.
What happened to Krystopia?
– Average playthrough: 3-4,5 hours
– No ads: enjoy your journey into Krystopia with no interruptions
– Innovative puzzles: Think in 3D and use creativity to escape the room by solving increasingly challenging puzzles in the game
– Immersive gameplay: Interact with the world, crush objects and find secrets spread around the rooms
– Exploration of a distant world: Unwind by watching the beautiful environment
– Ambient story: Learn about the disappeared civilization as you are walking through the world of Krystopia
– Voiceover narrative: Listen to Nova telling you about her findings and experience the personality of a curious Scavenger
– Difficulty level: Chapter 1: Easy, Chapter 2: Medium. Chapter 3 & 4: Hard
Note: Chapter 1 (intro) is shorter than chapter 2-4.
– New features
Added Russian language option
Support for landscape mode in either orientation added
The Krystopia: A Puzzle Journey is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.