Download LAMAX Tracking for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the LAMAX Tracking for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the LAMAX Tracking on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install LAMAX Tracking for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the LAMAX Tracking on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the LAMAX Tracking on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install LAMAX Tracking for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the LAMAX Tracking on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the LAMAX Tracking and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install LAMAX Tracking for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the LAMAX Tracking on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the LAMAX Tracking and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the LAMAX Tracking and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||LAMAX Tracking|
|Update||August 18, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
LAMAX Tracking FAQs, Guide, and Features
The best application on the market which supports all GPS locators from the LAMAX Electronics portfolio.
No more worries about your relatives, pets and your property thanks to the using of LAMAX Tracking app and LAMAX Electronics GPS locators.
This APP is compatible with LAMAX WatchY2 and LAMAX GPS Locator.
Servers are located in the hearth of the Europe and have got all security standards.
– App server in the hearth of the Europe
– Multiple device tracking
– Tracking history for 1 month
– Text and voice messages
– SOS calling through the app
– Monitored area – Accept automatic notifications when your loved ones come home, to school, or to places you’ve set up in the app.
– Specific info about device location (Street, street number, city), actual battery capacity and the signal type (GPS, mobile network, Wi-Fi)
– GPS data updating from 1 minute up to 60 minutes
– Setting up the contact for SOS calls and for standard calls from GPS device
– Remote shutdown option
– Find device option
– Pedometer, Length and Calories counter
LAMAX Tracking is part of the LAMAX GPS family of smart electronics products.
The application works exclusively with LAMAX GPS devices. This APP is compatible with LAMAX WatchY2 and LAMAX GPS Locator.
Do you have any questions? Write to [email protected]
Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/LAMAX.electronics.CZ/
Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/lamax_electronics/
– UX/UI upgrades (added descriptions, unifications etc.)
– Added device setup wizard (it is run automatically once new device is added or can be launched from the menu manually for existing devices)
– Removed in app notifications settings (now notifications rely on system notifications settings)
– Added new languages (EN, DE, FR, IT, ES, PL, HU)
The LAMAX Tracking is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.