Download Launcher 10 for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Launcher 10 for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Launcher 10 on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Launcher 10 for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Launcher 10 on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Launcher 10 on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Launcher 10 for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Launcher 10 on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Launcher 10 and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Launcher 10 for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Launcher 10 on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Launcher 10 and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Launcher 10 and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Launcher 10|
|Update||April 25, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Launcher 10 FAQs, Guide, and Features
Launcher 10 is a fast and highly customisable launcher for Android which is styled similar to Windows Mobile devices. This app will change your home screen to look like a Windows device.
Premium features (requires in app purchase)
– Live tiles (to show notification content in tiles as well as contacts, calendar, clock and gallery)
– Tile badges (to show number of missed calls, unread messages, etc)
– Pin apps as tiles to your home screen
– Add widgets to your home screen
– Folders (to group tiles together)
All Apps Screen
– View all apps installed by swiping over to the All Apps list
– Search through your installed apps
– Recently added apps section
– Hide apps
– Icon pack support
– Edit any tile on your start screen and choose a custom icon, background and size
– Landscape mode
– Change your wallpaper
– Change between light and dark mode
– Choose your default tile colour
– Change the tile transparency
– Choose to show white icons (for known apps) or system/icon pack icons
– Enable or disable scrolling wallpaper
– Plus loads more options… Download now to transform your home screen!
For more details or to make a donation towards Launcher 10’s development, please visit http://www.nfwebdev.co.uk/launcher-10
– New option to hide coloured box around all apps list icons
– Bug fixes and improvements for Surface Duo and other foldables
– Other minor fixes and improvements
The Launcher 10 is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.