Download Launcher iPhone for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Launcher iPhone for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Launcher iPhone on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Launcher iPhone for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Launcher iPhone on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Launcher iPhone on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Launcher iPhone for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Launcher iPhone on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Launcher iPhone and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Launcher iPhone for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Launcher iPhone on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Launcher iPhone and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Launcher iPhone and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Launcher iPhone|
|Developer||SaSCorp Apps Studio|
|Update||November 24, 2021|
|Requirement||4.2 and up|
Launcher iPhone FAQs, Guide, and Features
Change your style differently than your friends. It’s easy, your phone switches to ios style
• All in One: Home Screen, Notification Center, Control Center, Lock Screen, Assistive Touch
• Smart search: Simple search by swiping down anywhere on the screen
• Smart group: group of applications and unlimited groups, unlimited number of applications in the group
• Change icon: You change the icon of the application to your like
• Custom status bar: status bar is changed in new style
• Gestures:You can setup lots of gestures: swipe up, swipe down and home button actions
• Personalization: Change desktop grid, infinite scrolling, show or hide search bar, customize folder preview, and lots of other options!
• Swipe down to display notification bar
We’re always happy to help.
Thank you for using Launcher
– Optimize Launcher & UI
– Optimize control center
– Fix Bugs
The Launcher iPhone is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.