Download Learn Chinese Numbers Chinesimple for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Learn Chinese Numbers Chinesimple for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Learn Chinese Numbers Chinesimple on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Learn Chinese Numbers Chinesimple for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Learn Chinese Numbers Chinesimple on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Learn Chinese Numbers Chinesimple on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Learn Chinese Numbers Chinesimple for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Learn Chinese Numbers Chinesimple on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Learn Chinese Numbers Chinesimple and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Learn Chinese Numbers Chinesimple for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Learn Chinese Numbers Chinesimple on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Learn Chinese Numbers Chinesimple and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Learn Chinese Numbers Chinesimple and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Learn Chinese Numbers Chinesimple
|App Name||Learn Chinese Numbers Chinesimple|
|Update||March 1, 2020|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Learn Chinese Numbers Chinesimple FAQs, Guide, and Features
The new Chinese HSK Numbers application will help you to easily and interactively dominate the Chinese Numbers.
In this application you will find comprehensive examples of use of the Chinese Numbers, along 6 very common thematic: quantities, distances, hours, currency, time and other units.
But there are more: 7 different games, +500 challenges and 24 achievements are waiting for you. With Chinese HSK Numbers you will listen, speak, write and play while you are checking your progress. Full stats will show your learning progress and mistakes.
Dominate this Chinese level easily!
(text to speech Powered by iSpeech)
● Dictionary with the 92 number words
● Simplified and Traditional hanzi characters
● Save your words in your starred list
● Search words by meaning, hanzi or pinyin
● Voice search (Chinese and English, requires internet connection)
● 57 sentences and expressions spread over 6 everyday topics
● Chinese lessons (only in English, requires internet connection)
● 7 different games
● 24 achievements
● +500 challenges
● Chinese stroke order
● Hanzi color tones
● All audio content is recorded by a Chinese native
● Possibility to record your own audio pronunciation
● Voice Recognition (requires internet connection)
● Real-time learning stats
● Check your mistakes
● Adapted for smartphone and tablet
● Available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
● This lite version has reduced content
• Fixed pinyin mode for sentences
• Stroke game in landscape mode is now working as expected
• Improved dictionary behavior and performance
• Fixed some other small bugs
The Learn Chinese Numbers Chinesimple is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.