Download Learn Chinese Offline for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Learn Chinese Offline for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Learn Chinese Offline on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Learn Chinese Offline for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Learn Chinese Offline on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Learn Chinese Offline on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Learn Chinese Offline for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Learn Chinese Offline on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Learn Chinese Offline and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Learn Chinese Offline for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Learn Chinese Offline on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Learn Chinese Offline and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Learn Chinese Offline and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Learn Chinese Offline
|App Name||Learn Chinese Offline|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||July 13, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Learn Chinese Offline FAQs, Guide, and Features
You want a handbook of essential phrases, sentences !
Speak Chinese Phrasebook is an easy to use Phrasebook that will give visitors to China and those who are interested in learning Chinese a good start in the language.
Learn Chinese Free is recorded using native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting China or Chinese language country.
Learn Chinese Mandarin Free contains over 1300 commonly-used Chinese phrases and vocabularies for travellers and beginners in 18 categories.
+ General Conversation
+ Time and Date
+ Directions & Places
+ Eating out
+ Cities & Towns
+ Tourist & Attractions
+ Dating <3
+ Tongue Twisters
NATIVE PRONUNCIATION :
— each phrase with speech of native speaker help you speak chinese correctly.
ALWAYS LEARN PHRASES, NOT INDIVIDUAL WORDS:
▶ Meaning: Phrases are easier to remember, because they have meaning, they paint a picture, they tell a story.
▶ Speed: When you learn phrases instead of a word, you’re learning how to use that word correctly, and it’s much faster. When we’re children, we learn with phrases, groups of words, not just one word by one word by one word. Word by word is slow.
▶ Pronunciation: In real life some groups of words are said as though it were a single word, in one breath-group, without pausing. If you stop to take a breath in the middle of the phrase, you are not saying it correctly, and you risk being misunderstood.
App is completely offline. No require internet to study
Quick search by Chinese or English
Save your favourite sentences to review later]
When you travel, business to China, don’t forget this app
add dark/night mode
The Learn Chinese Offline is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.