Download Learn English Vocabulary for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Learn English Vocabulary for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Learn English Vocabulary on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Learn English Vocabulary for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Learn English Vocabulary on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Learn English Vocabulary on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Learn English Vocabulary for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Learn English Vocabulary on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Learn English Vocabulary and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Learn English Vocabulary for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Learn English Vocabulary on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Learn English Vocabulary and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Learn English Vocabulary and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Learn English Vocabulary
|App Name||Learn English Vocabulary|
|Update||November 10, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
Learn English Vocabulary FAQs, Guide, and Features
Learn English with Visual Vocabulary quickly and effectively.
Use most effective Visual memory technique to build your Vocabulary skills. Visual Vocabulary app is the best way to improve your language skills by answering Test and Listening task questions.
Visual Vocabulary app is perfect for Beginner, Pre-Intermediate , Intermediate and Upper-Intermediate levels. Start with basic words and topics, and Learn new words daily! Review learned words and topics with flashcard, test and listening tasks features.
3000+ words with pictures and pronunciations. 14 main topics divided into 75+ subtopics. Including multilingual
support to boost process of your learning. Support languages: German, Spanish, French, Russian, Turkish, Arabic…
Nice design and easy interface navigation make it clear and more attractable. Complete test tasks to see which vocabulary topics of English you are good at and which of them require review. Track your progress with Visual Vocabulary.
English Visual Vocabulary is an offline application, no internet connection required.
– 3000+ words with pictures.
– 75+ learning topics and tests.
– Flashcard support for each topic.
– Listening tasks.
– Multiple language support:
German, Spanish, French, Russian, Turkish, Arabic…
– Clear and easy user interface navigation.
– No internet connection
– bug fixes and stability improvements
The Learn English Vocabulary is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.