Download Learn Python for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Learn Python for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Learn Python on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Learn Python for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Learn Python on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Learn Python on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Learn Python for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Learn Python on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Learn Python and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Learn Python for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Learn Python on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Learn Python and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Learn Python and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Learn Python|
|Update||November 15, 2021|
|Requirement||4.0.3 and up|
Learn Python FAQs, Guide, and Features
We’re moving to our new free All-in-One app! Get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sololearn
Learn Python in a greatly improved learning environment with more lessons, real practice opportunity, and community support.
Learn Python in the most social and fun way, with SoloLearn!
Learn Python, one of today’s most in-demand programming languages on-the-go, while playing, for FREE! Compete and collaborate with your fellow SoloLearners, while surfing through short lessons and fun quizzes. Practice writing Python code within the app, collect points, and show off your skills.
When you complete the course, you’ll win a Certificate of Completion as a trophy!
The Sololearn Learn Python Course covers the following topics:
• Python Basics
• Data Types
• Control Structures
• Functions and Modules
• Working with Files
• Functional Programming
• Object-Oriented Programming
• Regular Expressions
• …and even more!
So don’t wait; dive right in! Start coding with Python!
* Bug fixes and improvements.
* Check out our new free app with lots of new content: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sololearn
The Learn Python is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.