Download LEGO® Tower for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the LEGO® Tower for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the LEGO® Tower on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install LEGO® Tower for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the LEGO® Tower on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the LEGO® Tower on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install LEGO® Tower for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the LEGO® Tower on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the LEGO® Tower and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install LEGO® Tower for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the LEGO® Tower on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the LEGO® Tower and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the LEGO® Tower and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||LEGO® Tower|
|Update||November 21, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
LEGO® Tower FAQs, Guide, and Features
Build, operate and manage your own LEGO Tower! Construct a wide range of apartments and businesses for your Minifigure residents to live, work and play in. Visit your friends’ towers and trade items to help them build. Collect hundreds of unique Minifigure pieces and discover hidden characters. Build your dream LEGO Tower to new heights, the sky’s the limit with content from NINJAGO, City & Creator!
Perfect your management and grow the perfect building for your residents! Perfect the decoration of each resident’s home and business! Make all your bricks match colors or go crazy with your design! Collect epic roofs from lines such as NINJAGO, City, Hidden Side and classics such as space and pirates.
Unlock special hidden characters like Diner Waitress, Explorer, Ninja, Nurse, Pop Star, Warrior Woman, Astronaut, Space Fan, Zombie and many many more! Unlock new LEGO cars, trucks and more and help them complete missions by searching for hidden objects in your tower.
Thousands of collectible Minifigure pieces await your discovery to turn every resident into the star of their own story! Management of your tower’s business simulation is as casual or strategic as you make it. Give your worker’s a holiday and let the shop sit idle or place people in their dream jobs to become a profitable tycoon.
Keep track of how tower life is treating your residents by following their own simulated social network. You can even sign into your LEGO Life to save your tower across multiple devices and unlock special character pieces in both LEGO Tower and LEGO Life!
+ New Winter content!
The LEGO® Tower is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.