Download LetsView – Wireless Screen Mirroring App for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the LetsView – Wireless Screen Mirroring App for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the LetsView – Wireless Screen Mirroring App on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install LetsView – Wireless Screen Mirroring App for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the LetsView – Wireless Screen Mirroring App on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the LetsView – Wireless Screen Mirroring App on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install LetsView – Wireless Screen Mirroring App for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the LetsView – Wireless Screen Mirroring App on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the LetsView – Wireless Screen Mirroring App and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install LetsView – Wireless Screen Mirroring App for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the LetsView – Wireless Screen Mirroring App on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the LetsView – Wireless Screen Mirroring App and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the LetsView – Wireless Screen Mirroring App and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
LetsView – Wireless Screen Mirroring App
|App Name||LetsView – Wireless Screen Mirroring App|
|Update||November 22, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
LetsView – Wireless Screen Mirroring App FAQs, Guide, and Features
LetsView is a free screen mirroring tool that is compatible with multiple platforms. The main feature is to cast phone screen, as well as other smart devices to PC and TV.Meanwhile, it also allows you to cast computer screen to Android and tablet for recording and video mirroring. In other words, LetsView enriches the methods of communication and entertainment and it also plays an indispensable role in our daily life.
⭐️All-Platform Wireless Display
LetsView enables you to mirror Android phone to computer, TV, projector and other smart devices wirelessly. There is no need to purchase any cables, you can make a connection to do presentation during class and conference efficiently.
⭐️Live Stream on Multiple Apps
Live streaming platforms such as YouTube, Twitch, Instagram etc are also supported by LetsView. With this tool, you can broadcast your very own gaming content including PUBG Mobile, League of Legends, Call of Duty, Mobile Legends and more! The app makes it easy to share gameplay with your fans and keep wonderful moments on your phone and PC.
Even if it is not on the same WiFi network and place, the screen sharing between two devices can also be realized easily. What’s more, this feature can be used to mirror phone to phone, cast phone to PC, and stream PC to phone.
⭐️Cast Documents to PC/TV
Documents, PowerPoint, and other teaching materials saved on the mobile phone can be quickly displayed on PC, Mac and smart TV. LetsView also offers the real-time whiteboard feature during the teaching process, which helps marking the key points in time.
⭐️Control PC from Phone
When screen sharing PC to phone, you can take full control of the computer screen with your fingers. Therefore, you will never miss the important message popups and keep track of all special notifications on the computer.
🌸Easy to Connect:
1. Make sure all the devices are connected to the same WiFi network.
2. Open LetsView app and search for the device you want to mirror to.
3. Select the name which is displayed as “LetsView + your device’s name”. Then your device will be mirrored successfully.
1. Contact us at [email protected]
2. Send feedback from “Me” > “Feedback” from the LetsView app.
Official website: https://letsview.com/
√ Windows PC & Mac
√Android 5.0 and later
Adds the Remote Cast feature. Try it now!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us from “Me” > “Feedback”. We will assist you as soon as possible.
The LetsView – Wireless Screen Mirroring App is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.