Download Lexis Audio Editor for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Lexis Audio Editor for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Lexis Audio Editor on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Lexis Audio Editor for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Lexis Audio Editor on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Lexis Audio Editor on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Lexis Audio Editor for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Lexis Audio Editor on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Lexis Audio Editor and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Lexis Audio Editor for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Lexis Audio Editor on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Lexis Audio Editor and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Lexis Audio Editor and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Lexis Audio Editor
|App Name||Lexis Audio Editor|
|Update||December 7, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Lexis Audio Editor FAQs, Guide, and Features
Create new audio recordings or edit audio files with the editor. Save the files in the desired audio format.
The trial version has all the features of the paid version including options to save in wav, m4a, aac, flac and wma format. Saving in mp3 format is available only in the paid version.
– Recorder and player
– Cut, copy and paste
– Delete, insert silence, trim, fade in, fade out
– Normalizing, noise reduction
– Record into existing file, import file into existing file
– Mixes the current file with another file
– 10 band equalizer
– Change Tempo, Speed, Pitch
– Audioformats: mp3 (-320kb/s), wav (16 Bit PCM), flac, m4a, aac and wma, video import: mp4, 3gp, 3g2
Remark: You need enough free memory on your first sd-card to edit sound files. For 10min 48k stereo sound we recommend at least 500MB free memory.
Please have also a look at our new security camera App Lexis Cam.
If you think this app is useful, we’d love you to rate our app 5 stars.
Showing us some love on the store helps us to continue to work on the app and make things even better!
The Lexis Audio Editor is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.