Download Librera for all books you love for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Librera for all books you love for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Librera for all books you love on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Librera for all books you love for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Librera for all books you love on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Librera for all books you love on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Librera for all books you love for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Librera for all books you love on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Librera for all books you love and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Librera for all books you love for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Librera for all books you love on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Librera for all books you love and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Librera for all books you love and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Librera for all books you love
|App Name||Librera for all books you love|
|Update||November 1, 2021|
|Requirement||4.0 and up|
Librera for all books you love FAQs, Guide, and Features
Librera Reader is a light-weight and free book reading application that will devour almost any e-book format one can throw at her: PDF, EPUB, EPUB3, MOBI, DJVU, FB2, FB2.ZIP, TXT, RTF, AZW, AZW3, HTML, ODT, XPS, CBZ, CBR, TIFF, PDB, MHT and OPDS Catalgos.
It also supports reading out loud, using whatever TTS engine installed on your device.
The application is just under 14MB, with the feature-rich and highly customizable interface
to ensure a most comfortable reading experience one can imagine on an Android device.
Librera Reader is intended as an all-in-one replacement for all your reading apps.
Just switch to Librera Reader and never look back!
Moreover, it’s constantly under heavy development with the ultimate goal to implement all the wishes of its users.
Librera: boasting 10+ million installations!
Book Reader Interface
✔ Modern reading design
✔ Change theme and accent colors
✔ Night or daytime theme (Substratum friendly)
✔ Book display as a list or grid
✔ Change the size and look of book covers
✔ Library search
✔ Favorites list
✔ Recent list
✔ Notes and bookmarks in all formats
✔ Search for EPUB, FB2, PDF, etc. documents and create a library
✔ Add and remove folders
✔ Filtered book search: by title, author, series, genre, etc.
✔ Book display sorting: by author(s), genre, series, size, etc.
✔ Open folders w/ image assortments as books (bookbinding)
● Change background and font colors
● Solid and textured backgrounds (work for all formats, even PDF and DjVu)
● Select fonts for text, titles, italics, etc.
● Change reading direction (LTR, RTL)
● Intelligent white space cropping
● Night mode
● Lock page in place to disable accidental dragging
● Accurate PDF text reflow
● Page splitting
● Multi-word text search
● Honored document’s CSS styles for EPUB, AZW, AZW3 and MOBI books
● Contents presentation in the form of nested hierarchy
● Commenting and drawing in PDF files
● Thumbnailed page display in Go To
● Open password-protected PDF documents
● Accurate multi-line text selection w/ draggable handles
● Manual brightness adjustment (+auto-brightness setting)
● Configurable tap-zones
● Text alignment, indents, line spacing, additional fonts
● RSVP speed reading for all supported formats
Unique mode for musicians
● Automatically scroll sheets at an adjustable speed
● Fast transition between previous and next sheet
● Return to the first sheet
● Notes and drawings
Learning foreign languages
● Listen to audio files within Librera (internal media player)
● Read aloud (using stock and custom Text-To-Speech engines)
● Dictionary lookup (installed dictionaries: GoldenDict, ABBYY Lingvo, ColorDict, etc.)
● Online search for word meanings and passage translations (GTranslate, Dictionary.com, Oxford, Longman, Cambridge, Collins, Merriam-Webster, Vdict, etc.)
PDF reader and PDF viewer
● Find all PDF documents on the device
● File manager, cover view
● Changing the document’s background
● Day and night theme
● Notes, comments, and bookmarks
● Automatic scrolling at an adjustable speed
● Voice reading (TTS Reader)
● Opening of password-protected documents
● Page splitting
● Option to prevent accidental page dragging
Comic book reader and comic book viewer
● CBZ, CBR formats (CBZ Reader)
● Thumbnail view
● Remember reading position on book close or/and exit
● Opening any book (epub, fb2, mobi, pdf) packed in zip-format
● Opening documents in emails, file managers, and other sources
● Exporting notes to a file or an email
● Export and import book and app settings (automatic)
● Widget on the desktop
● Page sharing as image
● Support for offline Calibre libraries (search, meta-data, covers)
● EPUB3 multimedia support (video and audio)
● Office doc formats LibreOffice, OpenOffice (ODT, RTF)
● Support for online book Catalogs (Gutenberg, Manybooks) search and download
* Doc/Docx format support
* Improved PDF Viewing and Epub Reading
* Added Playlists (book groupings, reordering)
* Playback mp3 files and folders
* Footnotes directly in the text
* TTS can read footnotes (epub, fb2, mobi)
* TTS can read by sentences
The Librera for all books you love is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.