Download LIFX for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the LIFX for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the LIFX on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install LIFX for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the LIFX on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the LIFX on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install LIFX for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the LIFX on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the LIFX and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install LIFX for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the LIFX on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the LIFX and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the LIFX and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Developer||LiFi Labs Inc.|
|Update||September 30, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
LIFX FAQs, Guide, and Features
Like you, LIFX wants smarter light. This means we care about the way you control your smart lights, as much as we do about the lights themselves. We make it easy to get started with WiFi-enabled, bright, colorful smart lights that need no hub. Yep, you can start with just one device.
LIFX App 4 can not only help give you the best start, but will turn your experience “up to 11”. Automate your wake up Schedule, or set up your movie-watching Scene (then set up voice control so you don’t even have to leave the sofa), or play with Effects next time you’re entertaining.
The LIFX app is packed full of features like:
– The Basics: on/off, dim, change color, change white temperature.
– Groups: control all lights in a group easily, including on/off and dimming with one touch from the Home Dashboard.
– Group personalization: choose a LIFX illustration to suit or personalize Group cards with your own pictures.
– Schedules: automate your lights to fade, change color, and turn on/off, all visible in an easy calendar-style view.
– Effects: play with special effects like the music visualizer, fire, move, candle flicker, strobe, color cycle & more, all in one place.
– Scenes: set your lighting just the way you like it and save it for later.
– Themes: a library of one click color combinations for a Group, from ‘Proud’ to ‘Soothing’.
– Paint: with your finger in the app, paint color live onto your LIFX Z, Beam, Tile and Candle.
– Custom color palettes: add your favorite colors to a custom color palette.
– Discover Tab: find How To guides, learn about integration partners, or shop for LIFX
– and much more.
Example uses from our customers:
– Ambiance: schedule warmer light in the evening – to calm – and whiter light in the morning – to energize.
– “Moccupancy”: set irregular schedules to make it seem like you’re home when you’re not.
– Sleep: set your bedroom lights to deep red just before bed to produce more melatonin which helps you get better quality sleep.
– Stay put: you’ve settled into the sofa for a streaming binge but left the lights on. No need to jump up to the switch, just ask your voice assistant.
– Pet owners: if you’re unexpectedly late home from work, turn the lights on for your dog from wherever you are.
– Silent notifications: use partner apps to give you a light flash if… your car is arriving, or the forecast says it will rain, or you are mentioned on social media, and much more.
Stay in touch.
Need a helping hand, or want to offer us some advice? We would love to hear from you about your LIFX experience. You can reach us at [email protected]
LIFX lights are available at lifx.com
Various bug fixes and stability improvements
The LIFX is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.