Download Lights Philips Hue for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Lights Philips Hue for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Lights Philips Hue on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Lights Philips Hue for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Lights Philips Hue on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Lights Philips Hue on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Lights Philips Hue for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Lights Philips Hue on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Lights Philips Hue and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Lights Philips Hue for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Lights Philips Hue on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Lights Philips Hue and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Lights Philips Hue and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Lights Philips Hue
|App Name||Lights Philips Hue|
|Update||January 14, 2020|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Lights Philips Hue FAQs, Guide, and Features
Lights is a new way to use the Philips Hue lighting system. It offers all Philips Hue functions in the most comfortable and friendly way possible. It is designed to make the use of your lighting system easier and simpler.
– Various scenes to recreate experiences. Feel like you’re in a forest, at sunset, or in the middle of the ocean without leaving your living room!
– Lights Projects: Make your own recipes to create atmospheres with lights and sounds using JSON format. Compatible with Google Home and Google Chromecast.
– Lighting based on moods.
– Management of the rooms.
– Customizable color palette.
– All the control of your lighting system.
– Simplicity and ease of use.
– No advertisements.
Lights is still in development, even though it already offers all the features of Philips Hue. New features will soon be included, such as:
– An intelligent mode, which will try to learn from the user and adjust the lighting to his mood.
– The possibility of using Lights as a widget.
– More scenes and moods.
– Personalization of scenes and moods.
– Experimental modes.
Download Lights now at a reduced price and enjoy future upgrades without paying more!
– Added more lights effects.
– Fixed several bugs.
The Lights Philips Hue is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.