Download Linux Command Library for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Linux Command Library for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Linux Command Library on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Linux Command Library for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Linux Command Library on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Linux Command Library on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Linux Command Library for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Linux Command Library on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Linux Command Library and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Linux Command Library for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Linux Command Library on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Linux Command Library and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Linux Command Library and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Linux Command Library
|App Name||Linux Command Library|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||November 19, 2019|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Linux Command Library FAQs, Guide, and Features
The app currently has 3200 manual pages, 1351 one-line scripts and a bunch of general terminal tips. Learn how to work with the CLI(Command Line Interface).
• System Information
• System Control
• Package Manager
• Terminal Games
• Hacking Tools
• Cursor navigation
• Tab completion
• Special characters in commands
• Clear and reset the terminal
• List of recent commands
• Close a frozen window/application
• File permissions
This app was developed as a part of the Home Remote Control(available on Google Play).
If there is any command you miss, let me know and the next update will have it.
Example of console commands:
shutdown, reboot, lock/unlock screen, print external/internal ip, print cpu/battery usage, take screenshot/webcam photo, play text to speech, play sound file.
Add printing basics
Add file permission basic and tips
Fix bookmarking crash
The Linux Command Library is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.