Download Lock App – Smart App Locker for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Lock App – Smart App Locker for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Lock App – Smart App Locker on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Lock App – Smart App Locker for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Lock App – Smart App Locker on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Lock App – Smart App Locker on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Lock App – Smart App Locker for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Lock App – Smart App Locker on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Lock App – Smart App Locker and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Lock App – Smart App Locker for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Lock App – Smart App Locker on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Lock App – Smart App Locker and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Lock App – Smart App Locker and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Lock App – Smart App Locker
|App Name||Lock App – Smart App Locker|
|Update||March 28, 2017|
|Requirement||4.0.3 and up|
Lock App – Smart App Locker FAQs, Guide, and Features
#1 app locker in 54 countries. Millions of satisfied users
Lightweight, ad free, approved by Google
Want to lock your Instagram, Snapchat, WhatsApp, Hangouts, WeChat, Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Camera, Hide Gallery, Hide Photos, Hide Videos etc. Lock them easily on your phone. Completely Free, No Ads, and Small size
How it works ?
• Lock any app in the App Locker
• When the locked app is launched on your phone, your will be asked for a password
• Enter the set password to unlock the app
Only app in PlayStore with
• No Ads
• Completely Free
• Smallest Size
• No battery impact
• Regularly updated
• Fingerprint unlock option
• Super secret mode – Hide icon of the app
• Support for : Pin Lock, Pattern Lock, Password Lock and intuitive Crash Screen Lock
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us on the support email.
Translated in 10 languages
The Lock App – Smart App Locker is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.