Download Lock N’ Block – App Protector and Blocker for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Lock N’ Block – App Protector and Blocker for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Lock N’ Block – App Protector and Blocker on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Lock N’ Block – App Protector and Blocker for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Lock N’ Block – App Protector and Blocker on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Lock N’ Block – App Protector and Blocker on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Lock N’ Block – App Protector and Blocker for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Lock N’ Block – App Protector and Blocker on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Lock N’ Block – App Protector and Blocker and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Lock N’ Block – App Protector and Blocker for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Lock N’ Block – App Protector and Blocker on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Lock N’ Block – App Protector and Blocker and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Lock N’ Block – App Protector and Blocker and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Lock N’ Block – App Protector and Blocker
|App Name||Lock N’ Block – App Protector and Blocker|
|Update||January 27, 2022|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Lock N’ Block – App Protector and Blocker FAQs, Guide, and Features
Lock N’ Block can help you to protect any app on your phone, even those you haven’t installed yet. You can also use Lock N’ Block to block apps on your child’s phone! With the lock function of yet-to-be-installed apps, you’ll be able to choose a type or a category for automatic protection or locking. You can block access or protect any app on your phone in just 2 clicks! Want to protect sensitive data? Prevent apps access to the Internet with firewall function. Afraid that your child will see obscene content? Turn on keyword-based protection/lock. Want the protection to turn on under certain conditions? Choose when to activate the protection, at certain time, days, when connecting to selected Wi-Fi or Bluetooth networks or according to your location, select the types of new apps and they will be added automatically to the specified conditions after installation. Don’t want to be disturbed at an inconvenient time? Turn off notifications of selected apps at specific time! Want to block apps while you’re in a certain location? You can also easily do this with Lock N’ Block. Left your phone in another room and someone tried to open a secure app? Activate the alarm function and you will be aware of it! Want to know who tried to open a secure app without you knowing? Use the built-in history feature, you can save password attempts, passwords and photos of those who tried to do it! Don’t want the user to realize that the app is blocked? Use the fake app error page!
Types of protection:
Choose the type of protection that is most convenient for you: password, pin code or drawing.
You can choose a fake bug so that the user doesn’t know if there is a lock, but you can also use the standard lock page.
Block or protect apps with a password
Turn on the block or access to the apps by the password
You’ll be able to block access to the Internet for any app
Block or protect apps using keywords
Add keywords and if they appear in the app’s content protection will turn on
Block notifications for selected apps and they will no longer appear on your phone
Each of the above features has additional functionality
Protect or block new apps
For core features you can automatically add new apps. Choose the type of apps you want to add to a specific type of protection/lock and they will be added as soon as you install them.
If you want certain apps to be blocked under certain conditions, you can use this option, it is available for all major features. It also has built-in support for adding new apps. The following conditions are maintained:
– Turning on protection on certain days
– Turning on protection at certain time intervals
– Turning on protection when connecting to certain Wi-Fi networks
– Turning on protection when connecting to certain Bluetooth networks
– Turning on protection in certain locations
To see all the events associated with app protection/blocking, use the history feature.
– Apps opening record
– Lock/protect apps record
– Blocked notifications record
– Password attempts record
– Incorrect passwords record
– Saving a photo after several incorrect password attempts
With the help of settings, you can:
– Set protection and lock types.
– Set a limit on the number of password attempts
– Set a wrong password alarm
– Protect Lock N’ Block from removal
This app uses the Accessibility services.
This app uses the System Alert Window permission.
Minor bug fixes & Improvements
The Lock N’ Block – App Protector and Blocker is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.