Download Logi Circle for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Logi Circle for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Logi Circle on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Logi Circle for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Logi Circle on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Logi Circle on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Logi Circle for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Logi Circle on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Logi Circle and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Logi Circle for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Logi Circle on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Logi Circle and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Logi Circle and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Logi Circle|
|Developer||Logitech Europe S.A.|
|Update||June 14, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Logi Circle FAQs, Guide, and Features
SECURITY MADE SIMPLE
Meet Circle, the only indoor and outdoor, weatherproof, wired or 100% wireless 1080p HD home security camera with night vision and up to 180° field-of-view that you can set up in minutes and goes just about anywhere.
Circle connects to your home’s Wi-Fi network and streams live HD video to your mobile device. After a quick setup, the app lets you stream and download unlimited amounts* of video effortlessly.
Whether you’re at work, across the world or just next door, get instant visual snapshot notifications when unexpected motion is detected. Instantly see home in 1080p HD video or save and replay important events anytime.
*Data rates may still apply.
Product features include:
FULL HD VIDEO AND NIGHT VISION
See more of what’s happening at home in full 1080p HD, day or night.
Get an instant, customized visual snapshot notification of an event or detected motion, sent directly to your phone. Now you’ll “see” what’s happening without even opening then app. You’ll also be notified when a person is detected or when activity happens within a specific Motion Zone you’ve created if you have a Circle Safe Premium subscription.
SMART TIME-LAPSE DAY BRIEF
Recap important moments in the last 24-hours in a free 30-second Day Brief.
ADVANCED EVENT FILTERING
Identifies and records relevant motion activity so you can keep an eye on unwanted visitors without spending hours sorting through video footage.
TALK AND LISTEN
Built-in speaker and microphone lets you talk to your pet when the camera is placed indoors or to the delivery man when it’s outdoors.
SECURE CLOUD STORAGE
Free access to 24-hours of video footage stored securely in your private cloud or choose from one of the Circle Safe subscription plans for additional storage and more (enjoy a Circle Safe trial after setup).*
*Data rates may still apply. Additional Circle Safe storage subscriptions and more integrations available at logi.com/circle2
Connect Circle with your other smart home devices and apps, including Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa*, The Google Assistant, Magenta+ Smarthome and Logitech POP.
*Alexa, Google Assistant and Magenta Smarthome availability may vary by country.
UNLIMITED STREAMING, CAMERAS AND USERS
Access your video footage any time. One account, unlimited cameras connected and multiple users.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
– Learn more at logi.com/circle2
– Watch at logi.com/circle2/setup
– Get answers at logi.com/circle2/support
– The Logi Circle app now uses single sign-on (SSO) through Logi ID
• This impacts new account creation and log-ins.
• Support for social login based accounts
• Multi-factor authentication
– “Lock app” now uses an independent lock code instead of the account password. This feature will need to be re-enabled for any device it is used on.
– Other bug fixes and improvements
The Logi Circle is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.