Download LongShot for long screenshot for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the LongShot for long screenshot for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the LongShot for long screenshot on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install LongShot for long screenshot for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the LongShot for long screenshot on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the LongShot for long screenshot on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install LongShot for long screenshot for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the LongShot for long screenshot on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the LongShot for long screenshot and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install LongShot for long screenshot for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the LongShot for long screenshot on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the LongShot for long screenshot and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the LongShot for long screenshot and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
LongShot for long screenshot
|App Name||LongShot for long screenshot|
|Update||August 23, 2019|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
LongShot for long screenshot FAQs, Guide, and Features
Stitch multiple screenshots/images into a pixel-perfect long one, or capture long web page directly. Plus a handy tool for taking multiple screenshots. LongShot is a great app for taking long screenshots of conversations, web pages, threads, etc.
* Read before download
1. If you don’t know how to use this app, watch the tutorial video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvZLq-bMExY . If there’s anything not working for you, please send me an email: [email protected]
2. The screenshot quality is LOSELESS. If you share it to other apps and get blured, that because those apps compressed the screenshot.
Please watch this tutorial video first before download:
• Automatically merge multiple screenshots/images into one vertically or horizontally, with a bunch of options.
• Auto scroll (Android 7.0+ only).
• Auto capture screenshots after scrolling.
• Floating screenshot capturing buttons make take multiple screenshots like a breeze.
• Powerful manual stitching tool to fine-tune a pixel-perfect long image.
• Capture long web page by only 2 clicks: set start position (optional), set end position – done!
• No watermarks, all features are free, and non-intrusive (closable) ads.
We need your help! If you have any suggestion or bug reporting, feel free to contact us.
– Add 64 bit support.
– Fix the issue that In a few cases, controlling buttons display on screenshots.
The LongShot for long screenshot is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.