Download Lumio (for Philips Hue) for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Lumio (for Philips Hue) for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Lumio (for Philips Hue) on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Lumio (for Philips Hue) for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Lumio (for Philips Hue) on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Lumio (for Philips Hue) on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Lumio (for Philips Hue) for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Lumio (for Philips Hue) on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Lumio (for Philips Hue) and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Lumio (for Philips Hue) for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Lumio (for Philips Hue) on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Lumio (for Philips Hue) and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Lumio (for Philips Hue) and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Lumio (for Philips Hue)
|App Name||Lumio (for Philips Hue)|
|Developer||4 Meals Studio|
|Update||April 10, 2018|
|Version||1.5.2 – Forest green|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Lumio (for Philips Hue) FAQs, Guide, and Features
With Lumio (Philips Hue) you can control all your rooms on one screen.
In the detail view of a room, you can edit the color and the scenes of the room.
Lumio (Philips Hue) comes with an innovative color selector, which allows you to select your color with less gestures.
Lumio (Philips Hue) starts with a small amount of functionality. We will work together with the wishes of our users to improve Lumio. We are looking forward for feedback and critics 🙂
The Lumio (for Philips Hue) is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.