Download Lyft Driver for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Lyft Driver for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Lyft Driver on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Lyft Driver for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Lyft Driver on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Lyft Driver on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Lyft Driver for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Lyft Driver on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Lyft Driver and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Lyft Driver for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Lyft Driver on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Lyft Driver and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Lyft Driver and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Lyft Driver|
|Update||November 12, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
Lyft Driver FAQs, Guide, and Features
Download Lyft Driver, the app created just for drivers.
Driving with Lyft is an easy way to earn extra cash whenever you want.
$500 MILLION IN TIPS, AND COUNTING
Passengers are encouraged to tip in the app — and you keep the whole amount.
COMMITMENT TO HEALTH
We prioritize your well-being, and our Health Safety Program helps everyone ride confidently.
We’re here to help if you need us — via phone, email, and in-person at our Hubs and Driver Centers.
ONE EASY APP
Whether you’re checking local demand for rides or working toward a bonus, the app has everything you need to earn more.
NO CAR NEEDED
With Lyft Express Drive, you don’t need your own car to earn. (Available in select markets.)
For Lyft drivers, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
By downloading the app, you agree (i) to receive communications from Lyft, including push notifications; and (ii) to allow Lyft to collect your device’s language settings. You can opt out of receiving push notifications through your device settings.
Lyft Driver is your key to earning on the road. Designed just for drivers, it conveniently offers all the information you need to succeed: how busy your current area is, how much you’ve earned, how close you are to a weekly bonus, and more. It’s all at your fingertips, with even bigger features in the works.
The Lyft Driver is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.