Download Maha Career Mitra for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Maha Career Mitra for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Maha Career Mitra on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Maha Career Mitra for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Maha Career Mitra on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Maha Career Mitra on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Maha Career Mitra for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Maha Career Mitra on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Maha Career Mitra and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Maha Career Mitra for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Maha Career Mitra on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Maha Career Mitra and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Maha Career Mitra and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Maha Career Mitra
|App Name||Maha Career Mitra|
|Developer||Mohar Technologies Pvt. Ltd.|
|Update||March 19, 2020|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Maha Career Mitra FAQs, Guide, and Features
Mahacareer Mitra app is a joint initiative of the Government of Maharashtra and Shyamchi Aai Foundation (SAF) for the project Kal Chachani.
On this app, all grade 10 students of State Board who have appeared for the Kal Chachani (Interest Test) and Abhikshamta Chachani this year can
1. Download their Kal Ahawal (Report) on the portal.
2. Watch videos , articles and messages from experts in their field of Interest to understand the field in detail.
3. Search for Government approved colleges and courses among more than 19000 education institutes and approximately 83000 education courses as per their interest and district.
– With this app, Schools can conduct Interest and Aptitude Test for 2019-20
– Only school authorized teacher can login in app to conduct the test.
Students are not allowed to login in absence of authorized teacher.
Schools can also call the helpline 8600245245 / 020-49294929 for further guidance.
The objective of the MahaCareer Mitra app and the helpline is to help the students from the remotest areas know about all the information related to their field of interest and the opportunities available. Thus every child in Maharashtra can have equal opportunity to make informed career choices .
The App is designed and developed by Mohar Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
– Interest, Aptitude Test 2019-20 report available.
The Maha Career Mitra is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.