Download Manything for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Manything for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Manything on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Manything for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Manything on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Manything on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Manything for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Manything on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Manything and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Manything for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Manything on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Manything and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Manything and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||June 2, 2021|
|Requirement||4.2 and up|
Manything FAQs, Guide, and Features
Manything stands for Monitor Anything…and that’s exactly what you can do with our app!
Manything lets you upgrade your CCTV system to the cloud and is compatible with a wide range of professional cameras. If you don’t have a CCTV system, Manything also lets you give a spare iPhone or iPad a new lease of life – just download the Manything app on your spare device to turn it into an instant home security camera.
– Watch camera live feeds and recorded video from anywhere
– Save video to secure offsite Manything cloud
– Remotely control cameras, adjust detection zones and camera sensitivity
– Get alerts when motion is detected
– Download and share video
– Easy set up
CCTV CAMERA SET UP
With a Manything Cloud Adapter, our software is compatible with the full range of Hikvision IP cameras, NVRs and DVRs (including Hikvision OEM). The set up takes only a few minutes, and all you will need is a Cloud Adapter, Manything app and a cloud plan.
Advidia (Video Insight / Panasonic brand)
Global Network Security
Norelco SafeCam / Spider Vue / Invezia
Security Camera Warehouse
Siqura / TKH
SnapAV / Wirepath
W Box (ADI)
SPARE SMARTPHONE SET UP
Simply install Manything on your spare device, select “Camera” mode and press record. Then download Manything to your main phone or tablet which you carry with you and select “Viewer”. It’s that simple, now you can watch your camera from anywhere!
(Manything requires iOS 6 and above to operate in camera mode and iOS 8 and above to operate in viewer mode.)
On our free plan you can use 1 spare device as a Manything camera – you can receive motion/sound alerts and watch your camera live stream! Want to upgrade your CCTV system to the cloud or perhaps want to use more than 1 device, watch past video events and save video to the Manything cloud? Upgrade to a monthly subscription plan from just $3.99/month:
– 1 camera, 2 days cloud recording $3.99
– 1 camera, 30 days cloud recording $7.99
– 2 cameras, 2 days cloud recording $6.99
– 2 cameras, 30 days cloud recording $12.99
– 5 cameras, 2 days cloud recording $12.99
– 5 cameras, 30 days cloud recording $25.99
If you choose to upgrade, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the point of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew each month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal in your App Store settings which can be found in your phone or tablet settings menu. The current month cannot be cancelled once it has started.
No major new features, just a few small changes. Logging in via Facebook has now been removed.
The Manything is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.