Download MAPS.ME: Offline maps GPS Nav for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the MAPS.ME: Offline maps GPS Nav for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the MAPS.ME: Offline maps GPS Nav on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install MAPS.ME: Offline maps GPS Nav for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the MAPS.ME: Offline maps GPS Nav on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the MAPS.ME: Offline maps GPS Nav on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install MAPS.ME: Offline maps GPS Nav for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the MAPS.ME: Offline maps GPS Nav on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the MAPS.ME: Offline maps GPS Nav and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install MAPS.ME: Offline maps GPS Nav for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the MAPS.ME: Offline maps GPS Nav on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the MAPS.ME: Offline maps GPS Nav and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the MAPS.ME: Offline maps GPS Nav and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
MAPS.ME: Offline maps GPS Nav
|App Name||MAPS.ME: Offline maps GPS Nav|
|Developer||MAPS.ME (CYPRUS) LTD|
|Update||November 10, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
MAPS.ME: Offline maps GPS Nav FAQs, Guide, and Features
Fast, detailed and entirely offline maps with turn-by-turn navigation – trusted by over 140 million travelers worldwide.
Save mobile data, no internet is required.
Use driving, walking and cycle navigation anywhere in the world.
Save you time planning the trip and never miss an interesting place with our ready-made travel guides. We’ve partnered with the best travel content creators to build travel guide catalog for hundreds of destinations around the world. Whether you prefer city travel, car trips or outdoor activities you will find a great choice of guides for a perfect journey.
Directions to points of interest (POI), hiking trails and places missing from other maps.
Maps are updated by millions of OpenStreetMap contributors daily. OSM is an open-source alternative to popular map services.
FAST AND RELIABLE
Offline search, GPS navigation along with optimized maps to effectively save memory space.
Save locations you love and share them with your friends.
Essential for home and travel. Paris, France? Check. Amsterdam, Netherlands? Check. Barcelona, Spain? Check. New York, Chicago, Florida, Las Vegas, Nevada, Seattle, San Francisco, California, USA? Check! Rome, Italy? Check. London, UK? Check.
New online city traffic maps. Check out updates on traffic info and fastest driving routes in 36 countries!
– Search through different categories e.g. restaurants, cafes, tourist attractions, hotels, ATMs and public transport (metro, bus…)
– Make hotel bookings via Booking.com directly from the app
– Share your location via text message or social media
– When cycling or walking, the app shows whether the way is uphill or downhill
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
If you have any questions, visit our Help Center: support.maps.me.
If you are unable to find the answer to your question, contact us at: [email protected]
Follow us on FB: http://www.facebook.com/mapswithme | Twitter: @MAPS_ME
NO. 1 TRAVEL MAPS
Search & discover, tourist guides and navigation available offline all over the world.
This update includes bookmarks recovery, offline maps, bug fixes and performance improvements.
The MAPS.ME: Offline maps GPS Nav is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.