Download Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts
|App Name||Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts|
|Update||September 3, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts FAQs, Guide, and Features
Marine Ways Boating is the ultimate marine navigation and planning application! In this application you will gain access to:
FREE NAVIGATIONAL CHARTS
– United States charts provided by National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
– New Zealand charts provided by Land Information New Zealand (LINZ)
– NOAA Electronic Navigational Charts (ENC) (NOAA’s newest and most powerful electronic charting product).
– NOAA classic charts (including Day, Red, Dusk, Night, and Gray versions).
– LINZ charts (available in Day, Dusk, and Night versions only currently)
ROUTE PLANNING TOOLS
-Route Plotting. Tap and hold on the map for one second to plot your waypoints. To form a route, continue to tap and hold on the map in different areas. Distance and bearing are conveniently calculated and displayed for each leg as you add, adjust, or remove waypoints.
-Travel Mode. Automatically centers the map on your current position as you move. Use travel mode to see how closely you are following your plotted route in real time!
-Route Leg Summary. A convenient view containing detailed information of each leg you have plotted, including start and end coordinates, distance, and bearing.
BUOY REPORTS AND OBSTRUCTION INFORMATION
Markers for buoys and obstructions are conveniently plotted in their actual location on the map! Just click on the marker to view their information!
– Buoy Reports: Get complete current conditions and wave reports for fixed and drifting buoys.
– Obstructions: Get location and history information about potentially dangerous, submerged hazards including rocks and sunken vessels.
The navigational dashboard shows various real-time information including:
– Current location (latitude and longitude, with accuracy range)
– Current Heading (includes a small directional compass as well!)
– Current Speed Over Ground
– Current Bearing
MARINE MAP OVERLAYS
Toggle various marine overlay data right onto the map to get a better idea of the current boating conditions!
– Water Surface Temperature (Global)
– Wind Speeds (US only)
– Wind Gusts (US only)
– Wave Heights (US only)
LOCATION SHARING OVER WATER / VIEW OTHER BOATS
– Display your last known location, speed, bearing, and boat name on the map for other Marine Ways boaters to view.
– View the last known location, speed, bearing, and boat name of other Marine Ways boaters, as well as their distance and bearing from your location.
– Location sharing is turned off by default. When you are ready to share, toggle it on within general settings. To continuously update your location on the map, keep the app opened and focused. The app currently does not update your location in the background.
– Weather Precipitation Radar (US & Hawaii only). Detects any rain and snow in the area.
– Weather Station. Reports the nearest observation station data. Current temperature, humidity, weather conditions, wind, and more! Station observation data is available globally.
– Weather Alerts. Weather station also reports any active weather alerts issued by the National Weather Service such as severe thunderstorm warnings or hurricane warnings. Weather alert information is available for US, Alaska and Hawaii.
– Land Surface Temperature overlay. Shows the current surface temperature on land (US only).
Navigational Charts Disclaimer from NOAA:
NOAA ENC Online is not certified for navigation. Screen captures of the ENCs displayed here do NOT fulfill chart carriage requirements for regulated commercial vessels under Titles 33 and 46 of the Code of Federal Regulations.
Enjoy the app! Marine Ways is also available on the web at http://www.marineways.com
Canadian Electronic Nautical Charts are now available (depths in meters only).
The Marine Ways – Free Nautical Charts is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.