Download MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT
|App Name||MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT|
|Update||September 30, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT FAQs, Guide, and Features
*** NOTE : When app version is upgraded from older version to V3R1.1 then the app configuration of older version will be discarded.
Always on the go but still need to keep an eye on what’s happening back at home or office? Matrix Mobile Viewer and its surveillance system is the best solution for your problem.
MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT is a user friendly, feature rich, easy to install application that supports viewing video streams of an Analog or IP camera connected to any Matrix Surveillance System such as DVR, NVR or a Hybrid DVR; over a mobile supporting Wi-Fi / GPRS / 3G network connectivity.
With SATATYA SIGHT you can:
– Configure multiple devices and view live streaming of cameras from multiple devices
– Switching between cameras is now very easy with our swipe and change the channel feature
– Make a camera as your favourite and launch it quickly. Create favourite and make it default live view
– Delete already added cameras from existing Favourite
– Playback gets efficient with our Forward Play, Reverse Play, Fast Play and Slow Play in our remote playback feature
– Get in to the details with 4x zoom
– Call the operator in charge of that camera, if you observe any issue
– Supports four different layouts(1*1, 2*2, 3*3, 4*4)
– Search cameras within Live View
**Camera Toolbar with following functions**
– Start/Stop : To Start/Stop live vie w of any camera
– Snapshot : To take Snapshot while playing live view of any camera
– PTZ : Control PTZ supported camera position with remote PTZ control
– Audio On/Off : To On/Off audio coming from camera
– Sequencing : To Start/Stop Sequencing of cameras with adjustable time interval
– Add to Favourite: Directly add camera in existing Favourite or create new favourite
– Change Stream Type : Change live stream of any camera
– Information: Get camera information
– Clear Page : To clear cameras from current page
– Clear All : To create cameras from entire Live View
Two way audio communication:
– Communicate with device or camera from the Satatya Sight Mobile App
– Tap microphone icon from the live view of desire Camera
– Select either “Speak to Device” or “Speak to Camera”
– Two way Audio connection will be established if feature is supported
– Follow the same process to disconnect two way audio communication Rights base camera listing
– User can view only those camera(s) on which user have access rights(Monitoring, Playback rights only)
Mandatory Requirement :
– Android Version 4.0 and above
– Network Connectivity
– Matrix Video Surveillance Device
Two Network Support Added for Internal – External Networks.
The MATRIX SATATYA SIGHT is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.