Download Maverick: GPS Navigation for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Maverick: GPS Navigation for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Maverick: GPS Navigation on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Maverick: GPS Navigation for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Maverick: GPS Navigation on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Maverick: GPS Navigation on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Maverick: GPS Navigation for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Maverick: GPS Navigation on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Maverick: GPS Navigation and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Maverick: GPS Navigation for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Maverick: GPS Navigation on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Maverick: GPS Navigation and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Maverick: GPS Navigation and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Maverick: GPS Navigation
|App Name||Maverick: GPS Navigation|
|Update||February 16, 2017|
|Requirement||4.0.3 and up|
Maverick: GPS Navigation FAQs, Guide, and Features
Use offline maps and GPS even without an internet connection. This app is great for hiking, boating, geocaching and other outdoor activities.
• Multiple global and regional online maps, including: Bing, Yandex, Open Street Maps, OSM Cycle, OSM Public Transport, Multimap (UK), OutdoorActive (Germany, Austria, South Tyrol), Cykloatlas, HikeBikeMap (Germany), Open Piste Map, NearMap (Australia) and many other maps.
All maps automatically cached for offline use. Use Mobile Atlas Creator to download maps or MAPC2MAPC to convert maps from other formats.
• Share your current or planned position
You can send address, GPS coordinates, link to Google Maps and even map image.
• Navigate easily
Build-in radar shows the direction, distance and estimated time to a point of interest.
• Save places you visit
All waypoint stored in KML file and can be viewed and edited in Google Earth.
• Record tracks with single tap
Tracks are recorded in GPX format and can be viewed in Google Earth and other software.
• Upload tracks to GPSies
Free account is required for uploading.
• Trip Computer
Watch speed, altitude, pitch and many other values.
Only in Pro version:
• Unlimited waypoints and tracks
• Lock compass to bearing
• UTM and OSGB grids
• OS Explorer maps
• FourSquare support
We can implement standard Google MapView, but it’s limited – no caching and terrain view. If you need it, please email us or leave a comment.
• ‘What 3 words’ support
• New maps
• Address/places search.
• Using new Fused Location Provider.
• Support for tracks formats:
• GPX (routes)
• PLT (OziExplorer)
• KML (Google Earth)
• NMEA (Canon 6D, S100, etc)
• Pebble support.
• Segments in tracks.
• Better multi-touch.
• Google Street View.
• NearMap Australia (paid service).
• Use external SD card option in Settings.
The Maverick: GPS Navigation is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.