Download MedEx – Clinical Examination for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the MedEx – Clinical Examination for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the MedEx – Clinical Examination on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install MedEx – Clinical Examination for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the MedEx – Clinical Examination on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the MedEx – Clinical Examination on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install MedEx – Clinical Examination for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the MedEx – Clinical Examination on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the MedEx – Clinical Examination and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install MedEx – Clinical Examination for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the MedEx – Clinical Examination on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the MedEx – Clinical Examination and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the MedEx – Clinical Examination and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
MedEx – Clinical Examination
|App Name||MedEx – Clinical Examination|
|Update||March 24, 2019|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
MedEx – Clinical Examination FAQs, Guide, and Features
MedEx is a handy and useful tool to learn clinical examination and skills on the go.
Combined with easy to understand description and high quality images, this is a perfect platform to improve your clinical skills.
It also includes pathological respiratory and heart sounds to help you understand better.
The whole description and images are based on the commonly practiced clinical examination methods all around the world.
The app includes :
Examination of vital signs
General physical examination
Examination of cardiovascular system
Examination of respiratory system
Examination of gastrointestinal system
Examination of nervous system
Examination of motor system
Clinical examination, physical examination, medical examination, clinical skills, medical, physical, health, respiratory, history, cardiac examination, abdomen examination, doctors, case, drugs, chest examination,education, training, clinical procedures, nervous system, medicine, diagnosis, diagnose, healthy, medical student, apps for doctors, medical books, medical students, nerve, med student, osce, medical training, first aid, medical education, clinical case,medical case, ecg, blood pressure, temperature, blood, oxygen,medical college, medical apps for doctors, medical study, medical apps, medical apps for general practitioner, medical students apps, apps for medical students, educational apps for medical students.
* Bug fixes
The MedEx – Clinical Examination is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.