Download Medical FlashNotes for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Medical FlashNotes for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Medical FlashNotes on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Medical FlashNotes for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Medical FlashNotes on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Medical FlashNotes on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Medical FlashNotes for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Medical FlashNotes on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Medical FlashNotes and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Medical FlashNotes for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Medical FlashNotes on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Medical FlashNotes and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Medical FlashNotes and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Medical FlashNotes|
|Update||June 4, 2021|
|Requirement||5.1 and up|
Medical FlashNotes FAQs, Guide, and Features
Medical FlashNotes is a clinical medicine reference and studying tool for students and residents, covering medicine, surgery, paediatrics, psychiatry, and obs & gynae. It is ideal for quickly looking up a condition on the wards, or studying for exams.
Browse or use the quick autocomplete search to access concise reviews of thousands of conditions, presentations, and drugs, with the ability to turn anything you read into a flashcard by swiping it. These are then stored in your custom flashcard stack to review later. Alternatively, the random flashcard mode allows you to quiz yourself using >5000 flashcards.
All the app data is stored offline – so there’s no need to rely on wifi or a mobile signal – with a small file size of <10 MB.
The app is a free, non-commercial piece of FOAM (Free Open Access to Medical education).
-Minor content update.
-Re-enabled ‘Web search’ on long hold of highlighted text.
The Medical FlashNotes is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.