Download Medscape for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Medscape for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Medscape on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Medscape for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Medscape on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Medscape on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Medscape for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Medscape on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Medscape and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Medscape for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Medscape on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Medscape and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Medscape and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Update||October 25, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
Medscape FAQs, Guide, and Features
Medscape is the leading online destination for physicians and healthcare professionals worldwide. Designed to provide a personalized experience, the Medscape app offers the latest medical news and expert commentary in your specialty as well as drug and disease information, relevant professional education, and CME/CE activities. Access what you need, when you need it — for FREE.
* Get fast, reliable clinical answers all in one place with Medscape Decision Point. Medscape Decision Point combines evidence-based treatment options with trusted expert commentary. Now supporting multiple specialties, including Allergy, Cardiology, Dermatology, Hematology/Oncology, and Neurology.
* Access 400+ medical calculators, grouped by specialty for quicker and easier use!
* Check out other useful resources including our Drug Interaction Checker, Pill Identifier, step-by-step procedural videos, and more.
* Look up the most current prescribing and safety information on 8500+ prescription and OTC drugs, herbals, and supplements.
* Explore our tailored newsfeed; read the latest medical news and expert commentary in your specialty.
* Stay current with the latest FDA approvals, conference news, late-breaking clinical trial data, and more.
* Earn free CME/CE credits and ABIM MOC points on-the-go, and monitor your progress with our built-in Activity Tracker.
* Access the largest network for physicians and medical students with Consult.
* Use your Medscape account to access the Medscape app. Don’t have a Medscape account? You can sign up for free when you download the app—it takes only a few seconds.
Do you have feedback for the Medscape team? Email us at [email protected]
Thank you for using Medscape! We’ve listened to your feedback and added some performance enhancements and bug fixes to optimize your experience.
To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your automatic updates turned on.
The Medscape is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.