Download Messa Parent for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Messa Parent for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Messa Parent on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Messa Parent for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Messa Parent on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Messa Parent on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Messa Parent for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Messa Parent on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Messa Parent and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Messa Parent for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Messa Parent on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Messa Parent and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Messa Parent and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Messa Parent|
|Update||September 7, 2019|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Messa Parent FAQs, Guide, and Features
MESSA Parent est une application destinée aux parents des enfants dont leur établissement utilise la plateforme MESSA (https://messa.online)
Depuis leur smartphone, Elèves, Parents accèdent à leurs données en temps réel (Bulletin scolaire, état de compte, ressources en ligne, planning et messagerie), dans un environnement sécurisé, où qu’ils se trouvent.
MESSA Parent is an application for parents of children whose school uses the MESSA platform (https://messa.online)
From their smartphone, Pupils, Parents access their data in real time (School Report, statement of account, online resources, planning and messaging), in a secure environment, wherever they are.
The Messa Parent is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.