Download Met Office Weather Forecast for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Met Office Weather Forecast for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Met Office Weather Forecast on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Met Office Weather Forecast for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Met Office Weather Forecast on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Met Office Weather Forecast on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Met Office Weather Forecast for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Met Office Weather Forecast on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Met Office Weather Forecast and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Met Office Weather Forecast for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Met Office Weather Forecast on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Met Office Weather Forecast and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Met Office Weather Forecast and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Met Office Weather Forecast
|App Name||Met Office Weather Forecast|
|Update||November 24, 2021|
|Requirement||8.0 and up|
Met Office Weather Forecast FAQs, Guide, and Features
The Met Office weather app gives you the most accurate world-leading global weather forecasts, with coverage from 1 hour to 7 days ahead.
Winner of two awards in the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) International Weather App Awards 2020 for specialised app / weather warnings and for our public weather forecasts, including usefulness, reliability, quantity and quality of information.
* Quick switch between daily and hourly forecasts for your favourite locations
* Interactive rainfall map and text forecast for the next 24 hours, or previous 6 hours (manual scroll or using play feature)
* Real time UK National Severe Weather Warnings with the interactive warnings map for your UK saved locations
* Instant notification of the official UK National Severe Weather Warnings for your saved locations– including snow, strong winds, ice, fog & rain
* Watch the latest video weather forecasts
PERSONAL, ACCURATE FORECASTS INCLUDING:
* Interactive UK rainfall map; both 24-hour forecast and 6 hour observations
* Interactive UK National Severe Weather Warnings map
* UK surface pressure map
* Probability of precipitation (rain, sleet, snow, hail, & drizzle)
* Actual and ‘feels like’ temperature
* UK National Severe Weather Warnings alerts
* UK national weather forecast video
* Wind speed, direction and gusts
* Sunrise & sunset times
* Air pollution forecasts
* Pollen push notifications (March to September)
* Local weather forecasts unlimited locations
* Ability to change your unit settings for temperature & wind speed
* UV Index, visibility, humidity & pressure
* Don’t like ads? Our app includes a £2.99 in-app purchase to remove all advertising
The Met Office is committed to delivering new features based on your feedback & the reviews we receive. If you love our app rate and review it in the app store. If you have any suggestions please email [email protected]
This app is ad-supported.
About the Met Office
The Met Office is the UK’s national weather service. Recognised as a world leader in providing weather & climate services & as one of the world’s most accurate forecasters. We are also responsible for the UK National Severe Weather Warning Service, mandated by UK Government, which aims to give advance warning of extreme weather to the public. See www.metoffice.gov.uk for more information.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this mobile application. You can view our accessibility statement at www.metoffice.gov.uk/about-us/what/android-mobile-application-accessibility
CONSENT TO INSTALLATION OF THE APP
HOW YOU CAN WITHDRAW CONSENT
Once you provide consent by downloading the app and selecting ‘Agree and continue’, you may change your mind & withdraw consent at any time by uninstalling the App but that will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
Change in support levels for older operating systems
The Met Office Weather Forecast is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.