Download MHD Flasher N54 for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the MHD Flasher N54 for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the MHD Flasher N54 on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install MHD Flasher N54 for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the MHD Flasher N54 on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the MHD Flasher N54 on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install MHD Flasher N54 for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the MHD Flasher N54 on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the MHD Flasher N54 and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install MHD Flasher N54 for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the MHD Flasher N54 on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the MHD Flasher N54 and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the MHD Flasher N54 and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
MHD Flasher N54
|App Name||MHD Flasher N54|
|Developer||MHD Tuning UG|
|Update||October 25, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
MHD Flasher N54 FAQs, Guide, and Features
MHD Flasher is the first Android handheld application to bring ECU tuning and monitoring to the BMW N54 engine. The MHD Flasher reveals the immense margin of power BMW left on the table with the N54 while still retaining the sophistication of the original engine management program.
→ Easy to install
Connect any compatible Android device to your car using a MHD Wifi adapter, install one of the pre-purchased MHD maps and enjoy the power and performance benefits of the MHD maps by Wedge Performance.
→ Keep an eye on the tuning
Monitor your engine behavior using a configurable gauges layout to keep an eye on any of the 50+ engine monitors like oil temp, boost pressure, actual load or individual cylinder ignition timing. Activate the logging mode to save up to 30 monitors to a standard CSV file for later analysis. Track issues by reading the error codes, and delete them once resolved.
→ Flash your ECU back to a stock anytime, as often as you need to. No ECU backup is needed.
→ Custom tuning support
As an alternative to built-in maps, many tuners can provide advanced custom mapping for those who have higher or special performance needs.
The MHD Flasher can be downloaded here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mhd.flasher.n54
Main features description:
═══ Flasher module ═══
– Flash built-in maps (purchased separately), piggyback backend maps or custom user-tuned .BIN files.
– Backup up the stock ECU software, as fast as 3 seconds on most of the cars.
– Provides handy options like power limiter per gear, wastegate rattle fix or exhaust burble settings.
– Read / delete engine trouble codes.
– Reset adaptation values (Lambda, Fuel/air, Octane rating, VANOS, Throttle, and Battery).
– 1 minutes map switching; initial install time: 18 minutes.
═══ Monitor module ═══
– Extensive logging values list, up to 30 values at the same time.
– Save logging session to .CSV files
– Integrated csv log viewer
– Up to 8 configurable gauges
– Automatic or manual log session start.
═══ Optional MHD maps packs ═══
– Maps by Wedge Performance
– Stage 1 pack. Eight maps: 4 fuel octane variants, stock / upgraded FMIC variants.
– Stage 2 pack. Eight maps: 4 fuel octane variants, stock / upgraded FMIC variants. High flow downpipes recommended.
– Ethanol mix pack. Three maps (e25, e40 and e60), FMIC+DPs recommended. Upgraded fuel pump for the e60.
2006-2010 135i, 335i and 535i
2009-2015 Z4 35i/is
2008-2010 X6 35i
This racing product is for competition closed course use only.
– 1 device running Android 4 and up.
– 1 orange MHD wifi adapter
Price list (licenses are VIN Locked and stored by Google along your Play store account):
– Flasher module: $99
– MHD maps packs: $49 each. Requires the Flasher module.
– Monitor module: $69
– JB4 backends only flasher: $79. Upgradable for $20 to the full $99 flasher module.
– Increased boost limit (from 18 to 22 PSI) module: $49. For custom tuning purpose. Requires the Flasher module.
Q: Can I test the connection before making a purchase?
A: Yes, simply tap the MHD Store button. The ECU connection is checked before displaying available purchases.
Q: Does my Android device need to be permanently plugged to the OBD port?
A: No. Once a flash is performed you can unplug your device.
Q: Do I need to purchase a new license each time I flash a map?
A: No, you can ref lash as many times as needed.
Q: Is a battery charger required?
A: It is highly recommended for long flashes (install, uninstall). A healthy battery will handle short flashes (map changes) fine but the use of a battery charger remains recommended.
– Improved login handling.
– Misc bug fixes.
The MHD Flasher N54 is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.