Download Mi Wi-Fi for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Mi Wi-Fi for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Mi Wi-Fi on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Mi Wi-Fi for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Mi Wi-Fi on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Mi Wi-Fi on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Mi Wi-Fi for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Mi Wi-Fi on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Mi Wi-Fi and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Mi Wi-Fi for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Mi Wi-Fi on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Mi Wi-Fi and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Mi Wi-Fi and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Mi Wi-Fi|
|Update||September 27, 2021|
|Requirement||4.2 and up|
Mi Wi-Fi FAQs, Guide, and Features
You can update the Mi Wi-Fi app to version 4.0 now.
You’re able to take control of your Mi Wi-Fi with this smart assistant on phone anytime and anywhere.
1. Device list: You can view and manage devices connected to network, such as allow their access to network and data or not, manage QoS allocation, and set names for different devices.
2. Storage management: As the family data center and a mobile hard disk on your phone, this app makes you be able to manage and download files easily. It supports slide gestures. You can find resources and manage download tasks here as well as access to all photos and videos in chronological order.
3. Tools: This feature helps you to learn more about Mi Wi-Fi.
4. Settings: You can view and change settings of Mi Wi-Fi.
* Guest Wi-Fi: WeChat friends and their friends can connect to Wi-Fi without password.
* Share Mi Wi-Fi: Share the router with your family.
* Mi Wi-Fi info: Share your router stats with friends.
* Security: Protect home network from unknown devices, hacking, malicious websites, and downloads…
* Router status: You can view CPU performance and network speed of all parts.
* Back up photos & hard drive files: You can almost back up everything you want on Mi Wi-Fi.
* Tencent VIP: Exchange your idle bandwidth for Tencent VIP easily (only hard disk router is supported).
* Mi Cloud: Backups for photos and videos will be synced automatically and safely to Mi Cloud (only hard disk router is supported).
* Broadband speed: Telecom Tianyi can accelerate the Wi-Fi speed for its users.
Learn more about Mi Wi-Fi
The Mi Wi-Fi is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.