Download Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner
|App Name||Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner|
|Update||November 18, 2021|
|Requirement||7.0 and up|
Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner FAQs, Guide, and Features
Microsoft Lens (formerly Microsoft Office Lens) trims, enhances, and makes pictures of whiteboards and documents readable.
You can use Microsoft Lens to convert images to PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files, digitize printed or handwritten text, and save to OneNote, OneDrive, or your local device. You can even import images that are already on your device using Gallery.
PRODUCTIVITY AT WORK
• Scan and upload all your notes, receipts, and documents
• Capture whiteboard at end of the meeting to keep those action items on track
• Scan printed text or handwritten meeting notes to edit and share later
• Keep your business networking contacts handy by scanning business cards and saving them to your contact list
• Choose to save as PDF, Image, Word or PowerPoint formats into OneNote, OneDrive, or local device as location
PRODUCTIVITY AT SCHOOL
• Scan classroom handouts and annotate them in Word and OneNote
• Scan handwritten notes to digitize and edit later (works with English only)
• Take a picture of the whiteboard or blackboard to reference later, even if you’re offline
• Keep class notes and your own research organized with the seamless integration with OneNote
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/olensandterms.
The Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.