Download Microsoft Translator for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Microsoft Translator for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Microsoft Translator on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Microsoft Translator for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Microsoft Translator on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Microsoft Translator on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Microsoft Translator for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Microsoft Translator on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Microsoft Translator and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Microsoft Translator for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Microsoft Translator on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Microsoft Translator and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Microsoft Translator and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Microsoft Translator|
|Update||September 16, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Microsoft Translator FAQs, Guide, and Features
Microsoft Translator is a free, personal translation app for more than 70 languages, to translate text, voice, conversations, camera photos and screenshots. You can also download languages for offline translation for free to use when you travel.
• Text translation into over 70 languages*, for online and offline use
• Camera translation to translate text within photos and screenshots
• Voice translation to translate speech, and a split-screen mode for two participants having a bilingual conversation
• Multi-person conversation translation – connect your devices and have in-person conversations with up to 100 people across multiple languages
• Phrasebooks for verified translations and pronunciation guides to help you learn important phrases in foreign languages when you travel
• Look up alternate translations and meanings of a word to find the best translation to express yourself
• Download languages for offline use for when you travel without an internet connection
• Hear your translated phrase out loud to help you learn how to say the translation
• View transliterations (pronunciation guides) to help you pronounce the translation (includes Pinyin support for Chinese)
• Share your translations with other apps
• Pin and save your most frequent translations for later
• Translate text in other apps through context menu translation
Translator supports the following languages: Afrikaans, Arabic, Arabic (Levantine), Bangla, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Cantonese (Traditional), Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dari, Dutch, English, Estonian, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew , Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Kurdish (Central), Kurdish (Northern), Latvian, Lithuanian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Norwegian, Odia, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Punjabi, Queretaro Otomi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tahitian, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tongan, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yucatec Maya.
Microsoft Translator is powered by cutting-edge technology used by Office, Bing, Skype, and Edge as well as by partners such as Adobe, LinkedIn and more.
*Some features are not available in all languages.
· Use new neural voice fonts to hear your translated text in the regional accent of your choice
· New language selection that lets you see what features are available in each language
Bug fixes and general improvements.
The Microsoft Translator is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.