Download Midifun Karaoke for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Midifun Karaoke for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Midifun Karaoke on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Midifun Karaoke for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Midifun Karaoke on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Midifun Karaoke on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Midifun Karaoke for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Midifun Karaoke on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Midifun Karaoke and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Midifun Karaoke for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Midifun Karaoke on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Midifun Karaoke and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Midifun Karaoke and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Midifun Karaoke|
|Update||December 14, 2021|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
Midifun Karaoke FAQs, Guide, and Features
Midifun is your offline karaoke for Android.
Unlike other Karaoke apps, you already get hundreds of songs when you download and install Midifun.
Midifun is a multimedia application; a collection of MIDIs with lyrics that you can sing-along to.
This app is a guessing game too. You guess the song based on the lyrics displayed or being played. Given with four song choices, get a score for every correct answer. Answer fast to get bonus scores and beat the high score in no time.
MIDI – an acronym for Musical Instrument Digital Interface
1. Is Midifun compatible with Bluetooth microphones?
Yes, it works with Bluetooth mics. 🙂
2. Is Midifun also compatible with Bluetooth headsets?
Yep, Midifun is tested to play on Bluetooth headsets. 🙂
3. How to adjust the font size?
On your Android device, select Settings > Display > Font.
You can request for specific/additional songs but please be kind.
I will still be adding features to this free app.
Trivia: Requesting specific songs get noticed more compared to when you just give the artist name. 🙂
Note when recording: If the Android device’s microphone is too far from the speaker, the playing music may not be heard on the output. As expected, the music is not heard when you use headphones while recording.
Your rate for Midifun means a lot… thanks.
– This latest version fixes the failing audio download and Refresh button
– App should not crash anymore when recording using a downloaded audio file
– Checking for recent songs now works on Audios tab
The Midifun Karaoke is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.