Download MindDoc: Your Mental Health Companion for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the MindDoc: Your Mental Health Companion for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the MindDoc: Your Mental Health Companion on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install MindDoc: Your Mental Health Companion for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the MindDoc: Your Mental Health Companion on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the MindDoc: Your Mental Health Companion on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install MindDoc: Your Mental Health Companion for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the MindDoc: Your Mental Health Companion on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the MindDoc: Your Mental Health Companion and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install MindDoc: Your Mental Health Companion for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the MindDoc: Your Mental Health Companion on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the MindDoc: Your Mental Health Companion and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the MindDoc: Your Mental Health Companion and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
MindDoc: Your Mental Health Companion
|App Name||MindDoc: Your Mental Health Companion|
|Update||November 10, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
MindDoc: Your Mental Health Companion FAQs, Guide, and Features
Top mental health app with over 3,000,000 downloads and 4.7 stars out of 26,000+ reviews.
Developed by clinical psychologists in close collaboration with leading researchers for those who want to learn about emotional well-being or who suffer from mild-to-moderate mental illness including depression, anxiety, insomnia, and eating disorders.
MINDDOC ALLOWS YOU TO
– Log your mental health and mood in real time.
– Get insights and summaries on your symptoms, behaviors, and general emotional well-being to help you recognize patterns and find the best resources for you.
– Discover our library of courses and exercises to help you on your journey toward emotional well-being.
ABOUT THE MINDDOC APP
MindDoc is a leading monitoring and self-management app for promoting emotional well-being and coping with such mental illnesses as depression, anxiety, insomnia, and eating disorders.
MindDoc can be used by itself for prevention or self-help, or as a part of treatment with a mental health practitioner.
Our questions, insights, courses, and exercises have been developed by clinical psychologists and are aligned with international treatment guidelines for mental disorders.
For technical support or other inquiries, please send an email to: [email protected]
The app was developed with psychotherapists and scientists and can be used by anyone – whether as support in the context of regular psychotherapy or as free and anonymous help.
MindDoc is a risk class I medical product according to the Council Directive 93/42/EEC Appendix IX.3 rule 12. We declare that the MindDoc monitoring and self-management application meets the provisions of Annex VII of the Council Directive 93/42/EEC for medical devices. Our EU declaration of conformity is issued under the sole responsibility of the manufacturer.
Intended medical purpose
The MindDoc monitoring and self-management application medical device provides continuous long-term sign and symptom monitoring of common mental disorders. This protocol is supplemented by courses and exercises. This enables users to recognize patterns in their symptom trajectories which then can be shared with a mental health care provider and used for self-management. MindDoc thus
1. provides users orientation regarding the need to consult a mental health care provider by providing an assessment of the general emotional health. A mental health care provider then can include the summary of the protocols in his overall diagnostic and clinical assessment.
2. enables users to self-manage symptoms and related problems by providing both transdiagnostic and disorder-specific evidence-based courses and exercises which help them to recognize, understand, and cope with signs and symptoms of mental disorders by self-initiating behavior change.
The application explicitly does not replace the diagnosis by a mental health care provider, but can only give orientation on whether to consult a mental health care provider who then can include the results of the medical device in diagnostic processes. The application explicitly does not replace psychotherapy.
Please read the Instruction of Use and information about warnings and contraindications that are provided at http://minddoc.com/en/ce-en/ carefully before you use the app
Take your first step and download MindDoc for free.
This update fixes minor bugs and introduces design improvements for the question area.
The MindDoc: Your Mental Health Companion is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.