Download Mine Survival for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Mine Survival for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Mine Survival on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Mine Survival for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Mine Survival on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Mine Survival on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Mine Survival for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Mine Survival on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Mine Survival and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Mine Survival for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Mine Survival on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Mine Survival and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Mine Survival and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|App Name||Mine Survival|
|Update||August 30, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Mine Survival FAQs, Guide, and Features
Through collections and hunting, you can create tools and buildings.
Through it Protect yourself from zombies and survive for a long time.
Adapted to five mode environment, Create a space protecting yourself from zombies!
■ Find a place where there is plenty of water and build a settlement!
■ Build various items and buildings through collection and hunting!
■ At night, zombies appear!
■ You can stop zombies by installing walls, snares, Towers, and Cannon!
■ Body temperature, hunger, water, and poo management are very important! Don’t starve!
■ Put him on the altar, call him, fight him! You can obtain the key for the next mode!
■ Build an altar, call him, and fight!
■ 2.0.0 Update ■
■ Add Cave
■ Add new Ores, Monsters,Natural Objects, Drill
■ Add Fever Zone, Unicorn
■ Add 30 Pet(Functional)
■ Add Upgrade Steps : Wall, Doors, Attack Tower, Cannon, Trap, Power Tower
■ 2.0.4 UPDATE ■
● Add Custom game
★ Android Minimum API : 4.4 ‘KitKat’
★ REQUIREMENTS: RAM 768 AND UP
First game of the Indie Game developer Wildsoda!
There is a lot of shortcomings, but I will update continuously!
Please e-mail me the bug and the request, i will review it and apply it to the update.
Lots of attention, love, and play, please.
[ Game Guide Link ]
[ 2.4.2 Update ]
◆ Support for ‘9 : 22’ ratio resolution
◆ Fixed a time bug (corrected a time bug that was counting faster or slower than the actual time)
The Mine Survival is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.