Download Mint Keyboard – Stickers, Font & Themes for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Mint Keyboard – Stickers, Font & Themes for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Mint Keyboard – Stickers, Font & Themes on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Mint Keyboard – Stickers, Font & Themes for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Mint Keyboard – Stickers, Font & Themes on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Mint Keyboard – Stickers, Font & Themes on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Mint Keyboard – Stickers, Font & Themes for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Mint Keyboard – Stickers, Font & Themes on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Mint Keyboard – Stickers, Font & Themes and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Mint Keyboard – Stickers, Font & Themes for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Mint Keyboard – Stickers, Font & Themes on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Mint Keyboard – Stickers, Font & Themes and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Mint Keyboard – Stickers, Font & Themes and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Mint Keyboard – Stickers, Font & Themes
|App Name||Mint Keyboard – Stickers, Font & Themes|
|Update||June 18, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
Mint Keyboard – Stickers, Font & Themes FAQs, Guide, and Features
Finally, a keyboard app that is Smart, Swift, Secure & Fun!
Mint keyboard is a keyboard app specially designed for all Indian users and mi fans. Mint keyboard comes with cutting edge Artificial Intelligence to enrich expressions and conversations on a keyboard like never before!
The keyboard with AI engine builtin learns continuously and personalizes to match your unique way of typing – including your local language words, shortcuts, slang and personal emoji preferences. With this brand new keyboard app, you can create your own photo themes, chat with multiple fonts, speak in regional languages across any of your favourite chat app!
Type & Swipe like Pro 🚀on the Mint Keyboard
– Keyboard with AI-powered multiple auto-correct modes designed for Indian chats
– Mint Keyboard also provides Accurate Suggestions and Predictions to speed up your typing and swiping!
Express with Smart Emoji Row and Bigmoji 😎👍
– The Mint keyboard provides relevant multiple emoji suggestions as you type to provide you with the smartest emoji keyboard!
– Unlimited free Emojis to express love and all your emotions!
– Special animated bigmoji by long pressing on emojis
Share fun Stickers & GIFs with friends & family 🎉👪
– Special Diwali stickers, GIF and Bigmoji!
– Diwali, Season’s greetings, Merry Christmas and New Year Stickers!
– Daily new stickers to share directly from the keyboard and have fun during conversations!
– Special Sticker & GIF updates before every festival and events to wish your loved ones!
Easy-to-use: Save time and effort with Smart Quick Replies ⏰↩️
– Reply instantly with smart contextual replies in one tap. Now you would never need to type the same information again in a keyboard
– Wondering how to break the ice with someone over chat?
Spark up conversations with awesome, witty and funny Quick Reply conversation starters!
– Express your feelings to someone with regularly updated wishes within quick replies
Your Own Photo Keyboard with beautiful themes and wallpapers 📸
– Mint Keyboard lets you make your own custom keyboard theme with your photo as the background
– Weekly New colorful keyboard themes and Photos
– Live animated keyboard themes
Keyboard in your own language: Multiple Indian Languages to type in!
– Type in Hinglish, or any other language mixed with Indian English!
– Type in English and auto-convert (Transliterate) to any language
– Keyboard supports all Indian languages for typing and Speech-to-Text
Mint Keyboard supports the languages and layouts below:
> English (India)
> Hindi (Hinglish, English to Hindi transliteration, हिंदी )
> Marathi ( Marathish, English -> Marathi, मराठी )
> Tamil ( Tamilish, English -> Tamil, தமிழ் )
> Punjabi ( Punjabish, English -> Punjabi, ਪੰਜਾਬੀ )
> Gujarati ( Gujratish, English -> Gujarati, ગુજરાતી )
> Kannada ( Kannadish, English -> Kannada, ಕನ್ನಡ )
> Telugu ( Telgish, English -> Telugu, తెలుగు )
> Malayalam ( Malayalish, English -> Malayalam, മലയാളം )
> Assamese ( অসমীয়া )
> Bangla ( Bengal-ish, English -> Bangla, বাংলা )
> Manipuri ( মণিপুরী )
> Arabic ( عربى )
> Urdu ( Urdu-ish, English -> Urdu, اردو )
> Odia ( Odia-ish, English -> Odia, ଓଡ଼ିଆ )
> Konkani ( कोंकणी )
> Bodo (बर’)
> Nepali ( Nepalish, English -> Nepali, नेपाली )
> Santhali (ᱚᱞ ᱪᱤᱠᱤ)
> Bhojpuri (भोजपुरी)
> Dogri (डोगरी/ ڈوگری )
> Sanskrit (संस्कृतम्)
> Rajasthani (राजस्थानी)
> Marwari (मारवाड़ी)
> Sindhi (سيوهڻ)
> Maithili (मैथिली)
> Bahasa Indonesia
Your privacy and security are of the utmost importance to us.
With our cutting edge technology, we ensure you enjoy a highly secure and seamless experience across any platforms, with Mint Keyboard App.
The Mint Keyboard – Stickers, Font & Themes is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.