Download Miracast Display Finder : Mobile to PC mirroring for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Miracast Display Finder : Mobile to PC mirroring for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Miracast Display Finder : Mobile to PC mirroring on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Miracast Display Finder : Mobile to PC mirroring for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Miracast Display Finder : Mobile to PC mirroring on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Miracast Display Finder : Mobile to PC mirroring on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Miracast Display Finder : Mobile to PC mirroring for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Miracast Display Finder : Mobile to PC mirroring on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Miracast Display Finder : Mobile to PC mirroring and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Miracast Display Finder : Mobile to PC mirroring for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Miracast Display Finder : Mobile to PC mirroring on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Miracast Display Finder : Mobile to PC mirroring and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Miracast Display Finder : Mobile to PC mirroring and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
Miracast Display Finder : Mobile to PC mirroring
|App Name||Miracast Display Finder : Mobile to PC mirroring|
|Update||May 6, 2019|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
Miracast Display Finder : Mobile to PC mirroring FAQs, Guide, and Features
Miracast Display finder app will help to find share your mobile/Tablet device screen to suitable/ compatible Miracast/Wireless display device such as Smart TV or Wireless display dongles/adopters. This Cast Screen Android works (Tested) on most of the mobile phones with Android version 4.2 and above. With the help of this browser based Screen Stream you will be able to use Screen Mirror more conveniently to mirror your screen or use the cast feature from supported applications.
Miracast is nothing but a wireless HDMI cable and it exclusively work as Screen Mirroring protocol.
• Display all the contents from mobile phone to systems like televisions, Windows and Mac PCs as well as laptops
• Streams HD and 4K ultra HD pictures from tablet to a HD television
• Supports most of the video and audio file formats
• Projects all the images clearly from small screen to larger
Screen Mirroring to Mac PC from Android phone is able to play music files, videos, photos, and many more in Smartphone with any devices like Smartphone, Smart TV, laptop, tablet, etc. irrespective of the place.
Miracast for Android to Smart TV screen mirroring assistant is for screen casting and to display cell phone screen, gadget and shortcut. This Safari browser based screen stream supports TV’s like samsung, LG, Panasonic, Toshiba and roku without Wifi just by utilizing dongles or connectors. Enjoy streaming Video & TV cast and all local cast series with Miracast app.
To Share/mirror Mobile Screen to Smart TV or Wifi Display dongle connected to TV, Following steps needs to performed:
1. Check your TV wheather it supports Wireless Display / Miracast.
2. Make sure TV is connected to the same WiFi network as your mobile device for successful Cast Screen to TV. You can’t connect it with wired connection (LAN).
3. Make sure your Android device version is 4.2 or higher to Mirror TV.
4. In order to Mirror Cast, your device inbuilt hardware should be of Miracast.
5. Lastly, just download and run Screen Stream over http
How to use Screen Mirroring from Android Mobile Screen to PC/TV?
• Basically, you have to open and then tap on WIFI Display after which you will go directly to Cast Screen
• Now, you have to enable TV Miracast or Mirror TV
• Click on start WIFI of the Cast Screen from Mobile to Smart TV assistant
• Miracast application should be enabled
• Finally, both will connect automatically after which you can see same Screen Mirroring to Smart TV from Android Phone/PC
As discussed above, Screen Mirroring or Mirror Screen Android which is also known as Miracast Screen Sharing is one of the best technology which you to mirror or screen share your cell phone and tablet on the TV screen, Windows/Mac PC’s, laptops or projectors that help MiraCast. Without any cables, you can effortlessly project your videos, photos, music and many other applications with the help of this Screen Mirroring Mobile to PC/TV app.
If your eyes are depleted from looking at small screen in your phone, you will get big screen experience just by connecting your Smartphone to TV/PC/Laptop via Screen Mirroring to TV/PC from Android phone. Sharing your Smartphone screen on your TV can be helpful when you’re showing photographs from an trip, playing a game or giving an introduction. With this Screen Mirroring App, you’ll have the option to copy your Android phone’s screen on any screen, TV, monitors (Windows or Mac), or projectors that help MiraCast.
Please report if this Screen Mirroring app is not running on your device we will help you to fix the issue: [email protected]
1.Added PC Support.
The Miracast Display Finder : Mobile to PC mirroring is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.