Download Mirror for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the Mirror for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the Mirror on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install Mirror for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the Mirror on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Mirror on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Mirror for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the Mirror on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the Mirror and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install Mirror for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the Mirror on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the Mirror and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the Mirror and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
|Update||July 23, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
Mirror FAQs, Guide, and Features
Don’t want to carry around a mirror just to check your appearance or put in contact lenses? Everything else is on your phone, so why shouldn’t your mirror be too ? this app will be the last mirror app you try!
Why is this mobile mirror app better than using your phone camera?
★ Simpler to use than your phone’s camera
★ High quality mirror
★ Freezing the view to see the image in more detail, there is no more need to open your gallery after every photo
★ Screen light in the dark
★ Capture images and save to disc
★ Selfie camera
★ Change the resolution of the mirror
★ Zoom control
★ Live horizontal flipping
★ Brightness control
This mirror app (like any other mirror app…) uses your front facing camera to function as a mirror, only that it also offers a selfie camera, freeze frame feature and some other great settings.
Essential features, with only a mirror, try now.
Whether it’s make-up application or taking the best picture for the perfect selfie , we’ve got you covered. Never carry around a compact mirror again!
The Mirror is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.