Download MIU 10 Pixel – icon pack for PC – Windows 11/10/8/7 & Mac
Are you looking for a way to download and install the MIU 10 Pixel – icon pack for PC and Mac? You’ve come to the right place. Because in this tutorial, we are going to discuss how to download and install this app on a laptop or computer.
Both Windows 64 bit and 32 bit are compatible with these methods. If you have macOS, you can also run this app on it! The following method is straightforward and easy to do. Just make sure that you read the instruction thoroughly to install the MIU 10 Pixel – icon pack on Windows PC or Mac successfully.
How To Download and Install MIU 10 Pixel – icon pack for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download the MIU 10 Pixel – icon pack on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either Nox Player or LD Player. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the MIU 10 Pixel – icon pack on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install MIU 10 Pixel – icon pack for PC Using Nox Player Emulator
One of the best emulators as of now is the Nox Player. This emulator can perfectly run the MIU 10 Pixel – icon pack on your PC. To install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the latest version of Nox Player from their website.
- Once you have the Nox Player, start the installation by double-clicking the setup file and following the installation process.
- After a while, this emulator will be installed on your PC. You will find its icon on your desktop. Double click to run it.
- Find the Google Play Store and log in to your account.
- Now, look for the MIU 10 Pixel – icon pack and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation.
Method 2: Install MIU 10 Pixel – icon pack for PC Using LD Player Emulator
If you choose to install the LD Player to install the MIU 10 Pixel – icon pack on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the LD Player app and then download it to your computer.
- After you have the installer, double-click click it, and start the installation.
- Once you completed the installation, open the LD Player emulator.
- Go to the Play Store and log in to your account.
- Search for the MIU 10 Pixel – icon pack and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the home of the LD Player.
- Find the MIU 10 Pixel – icon pack and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use this app on your PC.
MIU 10 Pixel – icon pack
|App Name||MIU 10 Pixel – icon pack|
|Update||September 8, 2020|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
MIU 10 Pixel – icon pack FAQs, Guide, and Features
A package of icons that reflects the style of icons in a MIUI 10 and Pixel. Clean beautiful round icons inspired by Flat Icon design.👍
A colorful set of icons, consisting of more than 10000 icons, with a linear design, bold colors and round shapes.
Please note: – This is a set of icons, and a special launcher for Android is required, for example, Nova launcher, Atom launcher, Apex launcher, Poco launcher, etc. It will not work with Google Now Launcher , Pixel Launcher or any launcher that comes with the phone.
If you have ideas or suggestions, for example, you don’t like this or that icon, and you have an idea how to make it better. Email us at [email protected]
• Resolution of icons 192x192px (HD)
• Cloud wallpapers
• Material style application
• Support dynamic calendars
• Support MUZEI
Action Launcher • ADW Launcher • Apex Launcher • Atom Launcher • Aviate Launcher • CM Theme Engine • GO Launcher • Holo Launcher • Holo Launcher HD recommended) • Smart Launcher • Solo Launcher • V Launcher • ZenUI Launcher • Zero Launcher • ABC Launcher • Evie Launcher
Supports launchers using the launcher settings:
Poco Launcher • Arrow Launcher • ASAP Launcher • Cobo Launcher • Line Launcher • Mesh Launcher • Peek Launcher • Z Launcher
Having problems with icons?
Feel free to email us at [email protected]
– Added new icons
The MIU 10 Pixel – icon pack is the property of its developer/inc. The information and contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
The apps listed here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, it will be redirected to its official Play Store pages.